Part 19- going home

Sadly the time has come when me and Alex had to leave Karl and head back to San Diego. Our flight is later this afternoon so we get to spend a bit more time with Karl. There were no plans for today other than just hanging out, I think we might go out for breakfast which reminds me I need to get up and get ready.

I got up being as quiet as possible because Alex was still asleep, I took some clothes out of my case and went to the bathroom to shower. The water was warm and soothing it was a nice way to wake up to and took me out of my sleepy state. After my shower I got out and put on an the outfit that I had randomly grabbed, it turned out I had picked up a checked form fitting skirt and a more loose fitting grey crop top. Once I was ready I did my hair in a ponytail with a few strands out the front as well as putting on a bit of mascara and a bit of concealer to cover my awful dark circles. When I was finally ready I went back to the room to see an awake Alex looking at his phone.

"Morning" I said

"Good morning, wow your ready I feel so lazy" he said

"Don't feel too bad I woke up early and couldn't sleep" I replied

He got up and left to go and get ready himself while I went on my phone it was like we had switched. I had a few emails about exciting future things one of which was from an estate agent regarding selling my apartment, this is so exciting I can't believe I'm actually going to move into a house. I went on my social medias tweeting out good morning to all my fans and putting an image on my Instagram story to let them know I was still alive. It is never easy to balance all social medias especially when you try to make things interactive or interesting but I try my best.

When Alex came back we went to meet Karl so we would go out for breakfast. We got in the car and went to ihop because why not. It was kind of a sad breakfast because we knew in a few hours me and Alex would be in San Diego. Despite that Karl tried his best to keep up the energy by making us talk about all sorts of meet ups we could do in the future with everyone all together. We all ate breakfast before heading back to Karl's house to pack and then hang out a bit before Karl drops us off that the airport.

We decided well Alex and Karl decided to watch a bunch of my old YouTube videos from when I was like 14 which are extremely embarrassing. I really need to put them on private or delete them honestly. They watched my first video with was me showing my morning routine during the summer, they laughed until they saw how many views it had. Over the years this video had gathered coming up to 50 million views and its purely because for some reason every year YouTube put it in peoples recommended so people watch it so see what the hell it is.

"This had 48 million views what the fuck" Alex said

"How?" Karl questioned

"It just gets put in peoples recommended every year and they watch it thats the only reason why" I said cringing at what I was doing on the screen

"How much have you made off this video?" Alex asked knowing I wouldn't mind telling them

I went on my creator studio and checked the earnings because even I don't know how much it is, the amount was actually quite surprising seeing as the video was so old but it was 10 minutes so I guess that helps.

"I have made roughly $42,000 so far" I said ( I did some research and people can actually get that for 1 mil views but I didn't want to go too overboard)

"That's insane" Karl said

We continued to watch my old videos until I made the both of them show me old videos of theirs to make up for it. Although their videos weren't nearly as bad as mine like Alex's videos were actually good and made sense unlike mine.

We finished watching videos when we had to leave to head to the airport. When we arrived we had to leave Karl, I gave him a hug and made him promise that we would meet again soon which he agreed to. Alex said goodbye and we had one last group hug before we headed into the airport.

The place was packed for seemingly no reason so the both of us tried to hide our faces as not to be noticed by anyone. We both checked in and sent our bags to be put on the plane, I waited for Alex to check in before we moved towards security though all the crowds of people. It was hard to stay with one another when people kept walking in front of us, I was getting so stressed with the amount of people getting all in my personal space. In the midst of a group of people just standing around Alex grabbed my hand to drag me through until we made it to security. He let go of my hand as we went through security but not before squeezing it a bit to reassure me.

Once we made it through security it was so much quieter it was like a ghost town, we had spent so long in the other part of the airport that we were going to have to head straight to our gate. While checking the board we noticed a bunch of flights had been cancelled explaining the mass amounts of people here but our flight was still going. We got on the plane and sat in our seats which happened to be right next to each other so we could spend the flight talking about plans for our time in California.

We made plans to spend some time with Amelia because she's desperate to meet Alex, we both wanted to stream a bit more and of course I had that house viewing to go to. Alex also wanted to do some basic things like go to the beach and some other things that are in San Diego. While discussing plans Alex's face changed from smiling to panic in a split second.

"Are you ok?" I asked

"Yeah I just remembered that MCC is in two days" he said

"That's fine you can stream from my set up if you need to its all good" I replied

"Thank you, it does go on for like 3 hours though so I'm sorry about that" he said

"Don't worry about it I will be there for those 3 hours to cheer you on" I said

He smiled and we went back to talking about nonsense for the rest of the flight until we landed back home. Going through the airport this time went much more smoothly so we got back out within 15 minutes where our Uber was waiting to take the both of us to my apartment.

When we got there Alex helped me take my bags up the millions of stairs there is leading up to my apartment. I unlocked the door to let the both of us in and showed him around the 4 rooms that made up the apartment. My place only has 1 bedroom so I had decided that I'm going to sleep on the sofa.

"You can sleep in my room and I'll sleep on the sofa" I told him

"No you don't have to do that I can sleep on the couch" he said

"Well I'm going to and I'm not going to argue about it" I said firmly

"Ok but you should know you aren't at all intimidating when you talk like that you just look cute" he said with a slight blush on his face

"Good to know" I said also blushing

We kind of laughed it off to make things a little less awkward before I showed him how I have my set up so he knows what's going on for when he streams in a few days which wasn't too interesting and then after that we went to sleep ready to get up early tomorrow.

Authors note: hi everyone my mental heath hasn't been too great recently but I'm still writing and working on this for you guys but if uploads are late or don't happen I'm sorry.