Part 12- exile and plans

Dreams song is so good I can't stop listening to it
It has been 6 days since since we first met with dream to decided Tommy's fate and after our second meeting and polls on twitter it isn't looking too good for him. The decisions are between exiling him and getting the walls around l'manburg taken down if we don't exile him then we are stuck in l'manburg and not allowed to leave as well as the walls doubling in size.

I'm not looking forward to streaming this I just have a feeling that it isn't going to go how anyone thinks it will and I kind of have to tell techno about what happens seeing as I'm on his side. In the past 6 days I have been streaming on the smp a lot to get myself stocked up on things like diamonds and iron just incase I needed them and I also made sure I had tons of food so that I'm prepared for the wars which are bound to happen at some point.

Also in my streams I have been talking with techno more, he seems to watch my streams because whenever I'm in trouble he logs on to help me. (I'm kind of basing this on what's happening with Phil and techno) It's quite funny really one time I was being surrounded by mobs while in a random part of the server and he logged on and killed all the mobs for me just before I died and to make it even better he just logged off right after leaving me to get on with my stream.

It's been so nice getting to know all of the people on the server, I have gotten quite close with Techno and Karl outside of the server we often get in a call and just talk for hours on end while doing our own things. I have also been talking a little bit with George and Sapnap because they joined El rapids but they are never on the server when I am which doesn't help with getting to know people.

I got up early again this morning ready for the stream but this time I had coffee so that I had a good amount of energy for the stream seeing as last time I didn't stream. I sat at my desk pretty much straight away and set up my stream so that I wouldn't be receiving my notifications that I usually get so that the mood wasn't ruined.

The stream started and I met with Fundy, Tubbo and Alex to discuss what we were going to do, Tubbo wanted to exile him to protect l'manburg and the other citizens but none of us wanted to do that we came up with a plan which let Tommy stay by getting most of the other people on here to side with us and take dream down. I liked the sound of the plan because I knew that if things went south I would have techno to help me. With that we all agreed to not exile Tommy and to go to war with dream. We got to the walls of l'manburg where dream was stood and Tubbo started to make his speech.

"I'm so sorry Tommy I'm so sorry. Dream I've made my decision I'm going to exile Tommy" Tubbo said

"What" the rest of us almost screamed

"But Tubbo we agreed in the van how could you?" I asked

Tommy was led away to god knows where by dream while the rest of us had a go at Tubbo for going completely against the plan we had agreed on. He went on a whole rant about how this was best of l'manburg but I wasn't having any of it. That was until Fundy mentioned the book with enemies in it which we looked through and the only ones still alive where techno and dream, Alex had the genius idea to go after techno and kill him once and for all.

The others agreed to it but I didn't say anything I just followed them into this room that Alex made which had a bunch of pictures of techno and pigs, it was super creepy honestly like even if I wasn't on technos side I wouldn't like that room. We have now become the butcher army which I'm not looking forward to having to do in future.

I left them when techno joined the server to go and tell him what happened today so that I didn't get in trouble, although I planned to leave out a few details about the butcher army for now until I know when more is happening. I made it to his base and told him to join my vc.

"I have updates for you" I said

"Go on" he replied

"Right so Tommy has been exiled from l'manburg and the walls are being taken down but now we are creating a new army called the butcher army to take down the remaining enemies of l'manburg but for now thats all I own" I told him

"Good to know, find out who is on that list and tell me who they are going after first and tell me as soon as you know" he said

"I will, bye techno" I said

"Goodbye" he replied

He left the vc and I ended my stream because Alex had told me earlier that he wanted to FaceTime after the both of us were done streaming because he had something he wanted to ask me about. I was nervous about what he was going to ask but I knew that he wasn't going to ask me anything bad. I text him to say that I was done streaming just incase he wasn't watching even though he tells me that he watches every single one of my streams which is super cute. He read my message and pretty much straight away I got a FaceTime call. We talked for a little while before he got to what he wanted to ask me.

"So I'm going to North Carolina in 2 weeks to go and meet with Karl and I wondered if you wanted to come?" He asked

"I would love to as long as I won't intrude and Karl is ok with it" I replied

"No you're good, Karl actually was the one that suggested I ask you" he said

"Well then I would love to join you, when do I need to book flights for and how long are you staying?" I asked

"I fly on Wednesday morning and will get there by the afternoon and I'm staying for 3 days" he replied

"Ok great I'll book my flights right now, also would you like to spend a few days with me in San Diego afterwards?" I asked

"I would love that, this is going to be so good" he said

We talked through plans for a while both getting more and more excited by the minute even though we still had to wait a few weeks before we got to actually meet each other and Karl. I was also really nervous about meeting them both because what if we don't get along as well in person. I'm so awkward in real life that they might think that I've been putting on an act on the internet which I haven't I do act like I do in my streams I just take longer to get to that stage with people in real life.

I got off FaceTime with Alex to put in all my details for my flight and got my seat booked so that I could have a window seat because that is the best seat in a plane. I also wanted to be prepared so I went through my wardrobe to see what I wanted to pack and If I needed to get anything. I decided that I wanted to get a new shirt because some of mine are super old and kind of worn out, I texted my friend and we arranged to go shopping later this week.

Authors note- it's going to happen guys, are you excited? If you liked this part please vote on it because it really helps me out. Love you all, have a wonderful day.