Part 24- what just happened?

Today is Alex's last day here with me, he doesn't leave till this afternoon so we have some time to chill before he has to leave. When we got up this morning I helped him pack so he didn't have to worry about it later.

Today we were going to chill at my apartment block and the pool in the back that no one uses during the day so we would be alone. Before we went to the pool we played more Minecraft together and I tried to teach him how to not die all the time after he told me he has died like 500 times on the dream smp which is way too many.

We played for a few hours before heading down to the pool and as I predicted no one was there so we could spend some quality time together. I sat at the side of the pool with my legs in adjusting to the coldness of the water before I could brave going fully in. Alex sat next to me before pushing himself in he swam in front of me and pulled my legs so I went into the water. It was so freezing cold that I could feel goosebumps coming up on my arms and legs, I shivered a little bit as I came to the surface.

"It's so cold oh my" I said trying to get back out

"I'm sorry, come here" Alex said

I swam over to him and he rubbed his hands up and down my arms to warm them up he also gave me a hug in attempts to transfer some of his body heat to me. Somehow he was really warm so he warmed me up nicely. We also swam around to warm up, the pool isn't that big so we had to do quite a few laps to get warmed up.

Once I was warm we started messing around like we always do, Alex started dragging me around the pool and carrying me on his shoulder then throwing me back in the water. He stopped throwing me around eventually, instead we floated by the side of the pool and he had his arm around my back.

I felt my cheeks heat up slightly having him stand so close and have his arm around me, I don't care that he did that in fact I like it but it just makes me blush every time he puts his arms around me. I'm really going to miss these moments when Alex isn't here I've got used to just having another person around and especially the hugs that he gives me all the time. I'm going to be so touch starved when he's gone, I won't get good morning and goodnight hugs anymore.

As we floated by the side of the pool it was obvious we were both thinking about what was happening later I didn't want this to make the rest of the day sad. I moved to get Alex's attention and I swam away from him so that he would chase me around the pool. It turned out to be a bad decision because he could swim so much faster than I thought so he caught up to me super quickly and pulled me back and this time he didn't let me go this time.

We stayed at the pool for a bit longer before going back up to my apartment to eat some lunch before it would be time to drive to the airport. We made pizzas together from scratch, Alex has made pizza dough before but he didn't do very well but its something that I've done many times so I can teach him.

We did pretty well until we got to the step where we needed flour, Alex got flour everywhere including over the both of us the worktop was covered in flour which turned out to be useful when we had to kneed the dough but there was still so much of it. When we put the pizza in to cook and started to clean everything up, I was washing up the bowl we used when Alex came up behind me and put his hands on my face but they had flour all over them.

"You dick! why?" I asked

"Because its funny" he said

"You are incredibly annoying at times" I said rolling my eyes

I wanted to get him back so I took some flour on my hand and put it across is face too. We both laughed at one another before helping each other get all the flour off our faces, I had some flour on my shirt which I still had to brush off too.