ꜰᴏᴏᴅ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ

"I can't believe you," Sasuke mumbled, shaking his head as he looked up at the large McDonalds' sign in front of him and Naruto. "It's one in the morning and you're forcing me to walk with you to get fast food."

Naruto laughed as he crossed his arms proudly. "You better believe it because this will be happening a lot more often now that you're back in town." The loud blonde said, voice echoing in the nearly empty parking lot, disturbing the peaceful silence of the night.

Sasuke looked around to make sure no one was around while he scolded Naruto for being too loud. "You need to shut up, it's after midnight!" he said quietly, smacking Naruto's head, making his hair fall in his face. The blonde blew his hair out of his eyes with a smirk.

"Loosen up, Teme! Let's just get some food, I'm starving!" Naruto grabbed the ravens wrist and dragged him through the parking lot.

"You wouldn't be so hungry if you were asleep."

Naruto looked back at Sasuke with a smile, shaking his head as he said, "Food is best after dark, everyone knows that!" Sasuke only rolled his eyes as he let himself be dragged into the building by the energetic blonde.

They quickly ordered their food. Naruto went to pick a table to sit at while they wait but Sasuke refused to sit at a fast-food restaurant table. They decided to just stand by the counter while they waited. Sasuke yawned into his arm, interrupting Naruto in the middle of their one-sided conversation.

"Teme, it's only one, you can't be that tired," Naruto complained, huffing in annoyance.

"You woke me up for this."

Naruto was silent for a moment, contemplating what to say next. "That's beside the point." He eventually said. Sasuke rolled his eyes, though ignored the blonde as he took out his wallet. He thanked the employee that handed them their food, paid, and left the building, leaving Naruto to quickly follow.

"Sasuke, wait up!" Naruto yelled, catching up to the raven and snatching his food. He sat down on the sidewalk and took out his food, licking his lips before taking a bite out of his burger.

Sasuke sat down next to the blonde, biting into a fry. He looked over at his boyfriend, smirking as he leaned forward. "You have something right there." The raven said, turning Naruto's head to face him. he wiped it with his finger, rubbing it on a napkin.

Naruto watched with a light blush on his face. He focused Sasuke's attention back on him and connected their lips.

Sasuke pulled away after a short moment of bliss, leaning his forehead against Naruto's "Maybe this isn't so bad." He mumbled, causing the blonde to laugh quietly.

"I guess." The blonde responded, planting a kiss on the raven's cheek. "Or maybe you just like me that much." He teased. Sasuke backed away with a blush and bit into another fry, glaring at his food. "But I like you that much, too," Naruto whispered, biting into his burger again.