ᴍᴏᴏɴʟɪᴛ ʟᴀᴋᴇ

Naruto giggled as Sasuke showered him in kisses while he walked backward, the raven guiding him carefully. Sasuke held the blond's waist in a tight hold to make sure Naruto wouldn't trip. He connected their lips in a passionate kiss, both fighting for dominance. Sasuke's resolve wavered every time Naruto pulled at his hair lightly, though he squeezed the blonde's waist, successfully gaining dominance. Their tongues danced in sync, in rhythmic movements.

"Sasuke-" Naruto tried to say as he pulled away from the kiss, though it was interrupted when Sasuke reconnected their lips. "It's the middle of the night- hmph- where are we going?" Naruto asked, finally putting his hand over the raven's mouth to keep him away so he could talk. He looked around to see a lake nearby, the moon being reflected onto the water.

"The lake, Dobe," Sasuke said after he pulled away from Naruto's hand. "Tell me you're not blind as well as idiotic." He smirked at the blonde's glare, taking Naruto's hand and leading him to the shoreline.

"We're going swimming?" Naruto asked, tilting his head a bit in confusion.

"If that's what you want to call it," Sasuke said with a small smirk. He pulled Naruto in front of him, quickly turning him so that he could reconnect their lips. He pulled away after a few seconds and smirked.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Naruto asked, furrowing his eyebrows in suspicion. He went to pull away from Sasuke when the raven suddenly pushed Naruto into the water. He reached out to grab Sasuke, yelling as he missed and crashed into the water. Unfortunately, Sasuke was drenched as Naruto hit the water, causing a large splash. Naruto quickly resurfaced with a gasp for air. "You ass!" He yelled. He stood from the water, it being up to his mid-thigh. "You motherfucker. You- You bastard!" He dripped with water, his clothes heavy and weighing him down. "Why the hell would you-" He cut himself off as he groaned in annoyance, stomping out of the lake. "Sasuke! It's freezing, if I get sick I'm going to murder you. I can't afford medicine and you know it!"

Sasuke only snorted, shaking his head as he took his shirt off to prevent him from getting sick. "I doubt you'll get sick but if you do I can just pay for it." He wrapped his arms around Naruto, attempting to warm him up. Despite Naruto's obvious shivers, he refused to return the hug, scowling at his raven-haired boyfriend.

"You're not even warm," Naruto grumbled, resting his chin on Sasuke's shoulder. "Besides, I think you like to watch me suffer." He chuckled as he pulled away, taking his shirt off as well.
The blonde looked out to the moonlit lake, he would've been able to think it was pretty if he wasn't trembling from the cold.

"What are you thinking about?" Sasuke asked, turning Naruto to look back at him.

"Throwing you in the lake as you did to me." He shrugged as a mischievous smirk crossed his face.
"Fucking try it and I won't even be paying for ramen." Sasuke threatened, rolling his eyes.

"Wuss," Naruto mumbled, screaming as Sasuke lifted him and tossed him back in the lake.