ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ

Sasuke adjusted his jacket, messing with the collar a bit as he got ready. He could hear Naruto doing the same in another room, loud banging and thuds of him either tripping or knocking shit over. The raven rolled his eyes at the constant sounds, even though Naruto was doing the simple task of getting dressed and ready to leave.

Suddenly his room burst open just as Sasuke was finishing, making him jump and glare at Naruto. "A little warning would be nice, dobe."

"Say hi to the vlog!' Naruto said excitedly, holding up the camera as he recorded the raven. He looked around the cameras so that Sasuke could see his smiling face. "Sasuke, say hi."

Sasuke chuckled, waving with a lazy, "Hi." Naruto rolled his eyes as he backed up so the camera could see the ravens outfit. "Do we really have to do this today?" Sasuke asked, walking forward and covering the camera. He knew it wasn't off but he was sure it would be lost or deleted later.

"Of course!" He pulled the camera away from Sasuke's hand, forcing him to hold it as he backed up. "Look at my outfit, it looks so much better than yours."

In reality, it was just the orange jumpsuit he always wore.

"Uhuh," Sasuke mumbled, keeping the camera on Naruto's face instead. The bright smile didn't look as good as it did in person but he still loved looking at it either way. He could see Naruto posing dramatically for the camera, peace signs, and everything.

"Are you getting my good side?" Sasuke laughed as Naruto puckered up his lips, caressing his face.

"You don't have a good side," Sasuke said, though was quickly hit by Naruto.

"Fuck you, Teme," Naruto said playfully, taking the camera back, facing it towards Sasuke. He looked at the screen intently, brows furrowed. "You don't- fuck, you don't have a bad side." He said in confusion.

"As expected."

"'As expected'." Naruto mocked, laughing at his joke. He placed the camera down on a desk, adjusting it so that it could fit both Sasuke and Naruto in it. He backed up, spreading his arms as if to test the length. "Perfect." He mumbled.

"What are you doing?" Sasuke asked, though never got an answer as Naruto grabbed his arms. "What..."

"Let's dance," Naruto said.

"There's no music, dumbass."

"There doesn't have to be." The blonde said as if it was obvious. "We'll look back at this and you'll be grateful I recorded stupid shit like this!" He smiled at the raven.

"Whatever." He wrapped his arms around Naruto's waist, turning away from the camera as he rested his head on the blonde's shoulder.

__

Sasuke sighed, putting the camera down finally after hours of watching old footage of the two. He looked around the empty apartment, realizing how quiet it had gotten again. He grabbed the camera again, laying back against the headboard. He tried his best to hold back his tears, blinking rapidly, though it was useless. Silent tears rolled down his face as he finally closed his eyes, letting out a sob.

He looked back at the camera, replaying the video again. He couldn't tell you how many times he rewatched these if he tried, he just knew it was the only thing comforting him in this lonely world. He listened to the quiet laughter from Naruto, watched the soft smiles, remembered all these moments they had experienced that he never appreciated at the time.

God, if he had had just a little longer with Naruto, maybe just a day even. He would do everything all over again just so he could know it was a special moment. He hadn't realized at the time how important these would be and now he hates himself for it. If Naruto had just been given a little longer in this world. Fuck.

Now all Sasuke has are these videos that he can't seem to throw away. More tears rolled down his face as he finally threw the camera aside, deciding he couldn't handle watching it anymore.

Just a little longer.