ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

I am so sorry for this one, lmao. I don't think like this whatsoever I swear. I hate this so much skajeh

--

"I can't f-fucking believe you, Naruto!" Hinata yelled, surprising the blonde it was directed at. "What was the point?! Huh? Are you happy?!" Tears streamed down her face as she yelled.

"I mean, I'm not upset," Naruto said, shrugging his shoulders.

"You- You jerk! Of course, you're not upset!" Hinata yelled, trying to hold back her tears. "What was the point of being with me if you were just going to cheat on me!"

Naruto couldn't deny that he felt bad, but he was caught so he just had to roll with it. He wasn't going to apologize for something he enjoyed. Why should he?

"I'm done talking about this," Naruto said, shaking his head as he left the room. He took his jacket off of the hanger and slid it on.

"Don't you dare walk out on me! I'm not done with this!" She yelled, chasing after him.

Naruto sighed, turning back to Hinata. "Then we're over." He shrugged, opening the door and leaving. After the door was closed behind him, he took a deep breath and forced himself to relax.

He didn't realize how stressful that would be, going back and forth between people. He especially hated the fighting, but it was over. No more stress. At least, not for a while.

He zipped up his jacket, feeling a cold shiver run up his spine. He made his way to the familiar home he'd been going to for a while now.

When he finally arrived at his destination, he knocked on the door and waited impatiently. He tapped his foot on the floor, making a quiet, repetitive, noise.

Sasuke opened the door after hearing a knock. Opening it revealed Naruto and before he could say anything, the blonde pulled him in for a passionate kiss. Sasuke smiled into the kiss and said in between their lips, "Oh, it's this kind of visit." Naruto only hummed in response as he pushed Sasuke back.

Once they entered Sasuke's room, they sat on the bed and continued their make-out session. "What about Hinata?" He asked as he pulled away for a gulp of air.

"We broke up," Naruto said breathily, reconnecting their lips again. They moved in sync as the kiss deepened.

"Oh?" Sasuke mumbled in between the kiss. "So I finally... Have you to myself." He said breathlessly, smirking into the kiss.

Naruto laughed as he pulled away. "I guess so."