ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Whistling an unfamiliar tune, Naruto ambled through the village, hands resting behind his head as he did so. He ignored the few looks people spared him, finding them irrelevant to his good morning. He shouldn't have to pay them any mind if he didn't want to, right? Especially since he knew he was going to have a good day, Naruto could just feel it in his bones. Whatever the hell that means, he'd heard the saying from Jiraiya. But he did know that it would be a good day. Of course, he thought that every day, Naruto was optimistic like that.

The blond soon arrived at the bridge that he would be meeting his team at, though he only saw one of them there, Sasuke Uchiha. It wasn't a surprise to Naruto that the first person there was Sasuke, not that he was complaining. He likes spending time alone with his favorite 'Teme'. Despite their almost constant competing and bickering, Sasuke was comforting to Naruto because they could relate to each other to a certain extent. Besides, Naruto has found that Sasuke isn't as cold as he once knew him to be.

Naruto sauntered onto the bridge, leaning against the railing beside Sasuke. "Dobe." The raven-haired greeted, though it didn't sound as friendly as Naruto would've preferred.

"Teme." Naruto shot back, nodding slightly as he let them relapse back into silence. He quickly grew uncomfortable with the ongoing silence, shifting every few minutes as the two waited for Sakura and Kakashi Sensei to get there, whenever that would be they didn't know. "So-"

"Shut up.I'm not in the mood, it's too early." Sasuke said, interrupting whatever Naruto was going to say. He looked down at the river below them, listening to the water rushing against the rocks and splashing towards every direction. He listened to the way the water trickled around the obstacles in it's way, as if it was the most satisfying thing he had ever seen. It wasn't. Naruto was.

"I hate you in the mornings." Naruto rolled his eyes as he let himself lean on Sasuke's back, putting almost his entire weight on the taller male and wrapping his arms around his neck. "You're grumpier than you are the rest of the day." He rested his chin on Sasuke's shoulder and watched the water rush to wherever it's destination was, not that he knew. He had never chased the river to its final stop.

"Well, you're just going to have to deal with it." Sasuke grumbled, peeling his eyes from the river below and turning his body to face Naruto. "Not that you seem to care, right."

"I mean, I don't particularly like it when you tell me to shut up but no I don't care too much." Naruto shrugged, smiling slightly at Sasuke. He gulped slightly as he looked down. "But maybe you could make it up to me?" He suggested with a too innocent smile for what he was asking for.

Sasuke raised his eyebrows as a small smirk adorned his face. "Make it up to you how?" He asked, wrapping his arms around Naruto's waist and holding the blonde to his chest. A similar smirk grew on Naruto's face as he leaned forward, pushing Sasuke against the railing and having his lips hover above the ravens. "Why did you stop?" Sasuke whispered against Naruto's lips.

"You have to meet me halfway." Naruto whispered, giving the raven a small smile. Sasuke quickly dove in and connected their lips, squeezing Naruto's waist to pull him impossibly closer.

"You always make... things harder than they... need to be." Sasuke mumbled between kisses, making Naruto smirk against his lips. They proceeded to get more passionate as they continued their heated make-out session, forgetting that they were supposed to be waiting for their Sensei and teammate.

"Do-be." Sasuke said breathlessly, pulling away enough to let them breathe. "We should wait until we're in private. We'll get caught." Naruto ignored Sasuke, pulling him back into a kiss.

"Just-... Just a bit longer." Naruto mumbled in between kissing Sasuke. He attempted to flip them again but Sasuke only pushed Naruto back up against the railing as he once again forgot about the risks.

Sasuke slid his tongue across Naruto's bottom lip, silently asking for permission. Naruto opened his mouth and the two eagerly fought for dominance, neither winning. They continued to push against each other, trying to gain dominance over the other in a never ending 'battle'. There were groans of pleasure as Sasuke finally got fed up and palmed the blonde, causing him to pull away with a gasp. Naruto took in a shaky breath as he tensed, whimpering quietly.

"Sasuke..." The blonde mumbled, his voice strained. "Let go." He weakly grabbed Sasuke's wrist and forced it off, leaning in and they dove back into their heated make-out session.

Sasuke smirked into the kiss, knowing Naruto hated teasing. He let his hand trail up the blonde's side, feeling him shiver under his touch. He knew sooner or later, Naruto would get annoyed but for now he'll have fun. He trailed his hand up to cup his boyfriend's cheek, enjoying the way he leaned into his touch.

"Sasuke? Naruto?" Sakura suddenly said, making both jump in surprise. Sasuke scowled as he rolled his eyes and backed away. Naruto only blushed as he chuckled nervously, an awkward smile on his face as he rubbed the nape of his neck. "What... What's going on? Were you kissing?" She asked hesitantly.

"So what if we were? You got a fucking problem with it?" Sasuke asked, though both Naruto and Sakura decided that it would be better left rhetorical. Naruto punched the ravens shoulder, whispering his name harshly as a scolding.

"Um- no, it's just surprising." Sakura said, then furrowed her eyebrows. "Well, I guess it's not that surprising now that I think about it." She continued, gulping a bit. She looked away from the two with a blush showing up on her cheeks, deciding to stare down at the river instead of discussing her catching them during their make-out session.

Naruto was relieved.

This was the most awkward situation he had ever been in, excluding when he confessed to Sasuke. He couldn't compare anything to that.

"Hey, don't mind her." Sasuke said, turning Naruto's head to look at him. "She's irrelevant." He leaned forward to kiss him again but Naruto put his hand over Sasuke's mouth.

"I'd rather not get caught by Kakashi Sensei next." Naruto said.

"I think it's too late for that." Kakashi said, walking onto the bridge while not taking his eyes off of his book.

"Of course, the one time you're early is when we don't want you to be." Naruto grumbled, pushing Sasuke away, though the raven pecked his cheek before walking off. "Christ." Naruto mumbled.