ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ

Naruto held up his hands as if not to startle an animal when in reality he's just attempting to approach Sasuke. He observed the raven-haired male, trying not to be threatening. He didn't want to fight Sasuke anymore, of course, he couldn't say the same for Sasuke.

"Sasuke, relax, I just want to talk to you," Naruto said, almost desperately. He lowered his hands a bit, though he saw Sasuke's eyes follow them with a scowl and quickly put them back up in surrender. "Please?"

"I'm surprised you even know what manners are," Sasuke mumbled, rolling his eyes as he backed away and leaned against a tree that stood tall. "So all you want to do is talk? What could you possibly want to say to me that you haven't already said."

"I promised to love you forever." Naruto blurted out quickly.

"Excuse me?"

"Remember that? That one night where I promised to love you forever?" Naruto repeated. His brows furrowed in a desperate attempt to get Sasuke to understand. "I said, 'Sasuke, you know I love you, right?' and you said, 'Of course."

"What does this have to do with anything!" Sasuke snapped, crossing his arms as he rolled his eyes.

"I told you that I would love you forever. You then asked if that was a promise and I said yes." Naruto continued as if the raven-haired male hadn't said anything at all. "I told you that I promise to love you forever. I know it was stupid but I never broke my promise! I still love you! How is that fair, you do all of this shit and I'm stuck here wondering when I can finally break that stupid little promise that you forgot about!" His voice steadily rose as he started to get emotional, wanting so bad to get Sasuke back.

"Why do you even remember that? All that stuff we did was stupid. I hate thinking about it and I hate thinking about you. We were stupid kids that made promises we couldn't keep." Sasuke said, looking away from the blonde in annoyance.

"You don't mean that," Naruto mumbled, eyes glaring at Sasuke as if daring the raven to look at him again. "You enjoyed it, I know you did! I know you better than anyone, you can't lie to me!"

Sasuke turned back to him, matching Naruto's glare. "I do."

"Prove it. Kiss me one last time, then look me in the eyes and tell me you felt nothing." Naruto snapped, straightening his back as if to seem more confident. "Do it." He dared.

Sasuke smirked as he pushed himself off of the tree. He walked up to Naruto and gripped the male's waist, pulling him closer. "It won't be hard." He leaned down a bit and connected their lips.

Naruto could swear he felt butterflies when Sasuke kissed him. It was like nothing he'd ever felt before. It felt good. He finally grew the courage to kiss the raven back, wrapping his arms around Sasuke's neck. Both deepened the kiss, leaning further into each other as they tried to gain dominance, neither succeeding. Sasuke eventually pulled away, giving them both a chance to breathe in the oxygen needed.

"Does that answer your question?" Sasuke asked, smiling softly at the blonde, who nodded dumbly, not being able to form a correct sentence. "Good because I had no idea how to respond to that pathetic confession."

Naruto immediately shook himself from his state of shock and glared at Sasuke. "It wasn't pathetic! You try confessing your love to someone!" Naruto snapped, pushing Sasuke's shoulder playfully. "It's harder than it looks."

"Especially for a dobe like you," Sasuke commented, snickering as the blonde hit him again.

"I may just take my confession back." He threatened, pulling away from the raven, though he failed as Sasuke brought him into another passionate kiss.