Heat Waves

A/N: so uh this is about restless and his boyfriend who died in the war when they were nights! (inspired while i was listening to the song heat waves hh)

restless name as a kid was uncomfortable_night (just so y'all know uncomfortable is Yokujo son but he was named after restless name) he walked around alone holding stuff as he bumped into someone a year older then him as he fell back "o-oh sorry..!" he looked up seeing passionate_night as he blushes. the other laughed and helped him up "its fine!" he brushed him off, picking the stuff he dropped up. "where are you heading?" he asked and uncomfortable spoke "going to give those to horrid!" he smiled. passionate nodded "oh yeah your Horrids adopted son!" uncomfortable sighed "dont remind me.." he groaned as they walked.

passionate nodded "oh sorry..! does he not treat you well?" uncomfortable just laughed as tears fell down his cheeks "treat me well?! ahah never! maybe a hug on my birthday but thats it" passionate hugged him tightly "heres your hug.." uncomfortable hugged back tightly and sobbed into his chest..passionate pet his head "shh..its okay..im here for you" uncomfortable nodded and wiped his tears away before they began walking to horrids office. When they made it uncomfortable set the stuff down on his desk "here you are sir." horrid just nodded and waved him off "good. now leave" they both walked out and passionate rolled his eyes.

"what an ass" he chuckled and uncomfortable laughed as well. they chatted and walked passionate gave uncomfortable a flower as he blushes "oh thank you!" passionate nodded and spun him slightly. uncomfortable laughed "wow real smooth" Passionate looked down at him and pulled him closer, kissing him. Uncomfortable kissed back and started blushing a lot as he soon pulled away "o-oh" they laughed and uncomfortable went to do the rest of his tasks and so did passionate. during the night uncomfortable was laying in bed not being able to sleep just thinking about passionate.

He sighed and tried to sleep but woke up an hour later, his body going warm then cold with a fuzzy feeling "ugh.." was this love? well it was okay, besides the heat waves which he honestly thought was from his room being hot. He stood up and opened a window to get cool air. Passionate was having that same issues, uncomfortable moved his messy dark brown hair out of his face letting out a sigh, blushing a lot "gosh..i dont even think we are dating" he sighed rubbing his face and going to bed when he cooled off.

Years Later

they were both adults, uncomfortable being 23 and passionate 24 they were both dating and it was uncomfortables birthday. Passionate had 2 things so first he put a golden heart necklace on uncomfortable..the other looked at it as happy tears filled his eyes and he hugged him "i-i love it! thank you!" passionate nodded. later that night he took him to a nice and quiet forest that had fairy lights drapping down from the trees "fun fact joyous helped me do this" he laughed. Uncomfortable laughed as well "of course"

After a bit of chatting and having fun, Uncomfortable stood up for a moment just to stretch and when he looked down he noticed passionate on one knee and holding a box. Uncomfortable felt happy tears filling his eyes. Passionate nervously opened the box to reveal a beautiful engagement ring "i know we have always been child friends before we started dating..i know you were never one for marriage but if you want..i would be happy to get married to you."

Uncomfortable nodded quickly "i-i would love to get married to you!" he smiled happily, passionate put the ring on his finger and happily got up kissing him and holding him close..

The Sound Of Gunshots Could Be Heard.

Restless quickly woke up in a cold sweat..oh the days were just testing out guns..sadly the gunshots did remind him of- no he couldnt have that fill his mind..he held onto the heart necklace around his neck as he got up grabbing a box in his nightstand and putting on the engagement ring, he went to the window and opened it letting the cold breeze brisk over his skin causing him to shiver. he let tears fall from his eyes.

he went to grab a ciggarete and felt somone force him to let go of the ciggaretes down and wiped his tears away he looked up and noticed passionate as he started sobbing before he could even get words out the ghost of passionate hug him "im always here for you hun.." restless sobbed harder "i love you so much.." he gripped onto him the other started crying "i love you too.." he gently put his hand on passionates chest as he faded away..

Restless dropped to the floor on his knees as he screamed out while crying "WHY!!" he yelled out and held his head. he just wanted to have him back..emotionless ran in from hearing the screaming and hugged him just to calm him down..

Sometimes all i think about is you

late nights in the middle of june.

A/N: hope yall enjoyed this