He knew what happened.

It had been weeks since whatever happened with Powerless. Him and Pathetic would meet up from time to time with the help of Adorable, but it was stressing Pathetic out. Since he thought everyone was gonna know, and everyone was getting suspicious of him..Including Great..

[IN THE MORNING]
Pathetic was finishing eating breakfast as he put his hat on, he had a meeting today! With all the operatives luckily! They also had some guests who were gonna stop bye one day! There names were Albert and Adam well at least he thought they were, he had heard Radiant talk about them mainly Albert- why only Albert? Whatever it didn't matter. He also had heard Unstable talk about some guy name Alone..? Who's alone..? Whatever he needed to get to the meeting

Pathetic walked to the meeting area with Adorable which he thought he was gonna be greeted bye all of the operatives when he walked in but..no..just Great.."hello [SUPREME LEADER] is everyone else coming..?" Great shook his head "no..it's just us". Pathetic was confused "huh..? O-Okay", he looked around slightly before Great spoke "We have one person" he said as Powerless walked over to him with his hands tied so he wouldn't do anything bad. Pathetic started to freak out "w-whats going on?!?"

Adorable looked at powerless then at pathetic. Great sighs "I know what happened between you and the [NIGHT OPERATIVE] Powerless, one civilian saw you bring someone into your house in the middle of the night. And the operatives have noticed that you have been stressed out" Pathetic nodded "b-but it's not his fault it was mine! So you can just let him go!" Tears started to fill his eyes. Adorable went over to powerless who was luckily slightly behind Great and snuck off with him to help him leave while pathetic distracted Great.

Pathetic started crying and begging Great to not do anything. It was quite a pathetic thing to watch happen Great looked at pathetic "[OPERATIVE] Pathetic" he said in a stern tone "I'm sorry but helping the [NIGHTS] is strictly off limits" pathetic nodded "I-I know!! And it was stupid of me to help! But please don't kill him or do anything! I-It won't happen again!"

Great and Pathetic talked it out for awhile as adorable came back, Great had made a deal that he wouldn't do anything to powerless if pathetic didn't hang out with him..which probably wouldn't happen soon pathetic and adorable left and Great went back to his office

[A COUPLE MONTHS LATER]
It was the meeting with Albert and Adam..sounds like fun..

[TO BE CONTINUED]