A Horrible Suprise

A/N: woao its restless birthday AHAHA A DAY EARLY OMG yay here uhh have a chapter TW FOR SUICIDAL THOUGHTS/ACTIONS

It was another boring day at the du..restless sighed and got up checking the date "oh..it's my birthday.." he gently held the heart necklace around his neck and wiped tears away. He went over to a little area he had with a photo of him and his deceased fiancé..he lit the candle and started sobbing. Today already sucked, he left his house and got stopped by Pathetic, Adorable, And Bene..he sighed and waved "hey!" He said trying to be happy for them. Pathetic handed him some new boots in a bag so he could put them over his shoulder and didn't have to carry them benevolent handed him a slice of cake which restless happily ate "oh yummy!" He chuckled. Adorable handed him a box and smiled "it has some nice jewelry with it! Me and Pathetic took a walk in the woods and found this"

Restless opened it as happy tears filled his eyes "it's..my mother's" he smiled and hugged adorable happily. He thanked them and happily walked off..he now thought today would be a good day! He ran into sycophantic who gave him a new necklace and put it on him..Restless smiled "I love it!" He chuckled and gave the other a small kiss on the cheek before walking off. Sycophantic laughed softly and walked off as well. The rest of the day went okay till he was chatting with emotionless and yokujo got power hungry and tried to stab at emotionless which the other got confused and put 'restless' into a choke hold and held him there until restless dropped the knife and started sobbing..emotionless turned restless around so he would face him "what the hell." He spoke restless started sobbing more "I-I'm so sorry! I-I don't know what happened did I-I do that..?" He gently wiped some blood off of emotionless neck. He pulled away quickly "yeah. You did." He took him to great and explained what happened.

Restless tried to apologize, messing with the bottom of his vest just being nervous. Great sighed and handed a tissue for emotionless to wipe the blood off his neck. He took a moment to think "I need a bit to decide." Emotionless nodded and took restless to his [RESIDENCE] restless sat on the couch and sighed as the rest of the operatives dropped off gifts from outfits, plushies, and accessories. After hours of waiting and chatting with operatives and last he was chatting with sycophantic we great walked in to break the news to him. "Restless..it's best if we EXILE you.." restless started to tear up "what?! I didn't do anything!! It was-" great sighed "I know it was yokujo but if you can't control him you are going to have to leave. Your putting yourself and other lives in danger grab only a couple things"

Restless hugged sycophantic tightly for like 10 minutes before packing a small bag of special stuff and weapons before great escorted him out to the DU and when he was in the forest Great did try to hug him and restless just pushed away "bye.." he said and walked a bit farther into the forest. Great sighed and walked back to the town explaining to everyone what happened. Pathetic shook his head "why! He was just starting to warm up to us.." adorable just hugged pathetic. Benevolent sighed and gently hugged pathetic and adorable, radiant didn't speak mainly since he was quite shocked about what he just heard, he didn't even know restless was possessed. Great nodded "I know but he's putting all of us in danger." He sighed and soon everyone went back to working.

In the forest restless was snuggling in his coat as he coughed "s-so cold.." yokujo slightly took over "where are we..?" He asked since being blind didn't help him along with being dead. Restless growled "WE GOT EXILED IDIOT! BECAUSE OF YOU!" Yokujo went silent slightly "I'm sorry.." he sighed restless started to tear up "YEAH! I lost everything..and everyone..even the one I loved." he sighed and laid down snuggling into his coat and holding back tears falling asleep and waking up the next morning to the crunching of snow. He quickly sat up to see him face to face with a wolf..restless stayed calm and let the wolf sniff his hand. The wolfs tail wagged and let restless pet him. He chuckled "cutie! I'm gonna name you..dart!" (Named after my friends dog) he smiled happily and the wolf laid in his lap.

In the middle of the day useless stopped by and they chatted for hours just telling stories and jokes..that night it was freezing again..he sighed and huddled up with dart. A couple days passed and bags started to form under his eyes from lack of sleep..he sniffled and was starting to feel depressed. The only person who visited was useless. He sighed and grabbed his gun putting it up to his head before he heard someone walking causing him to put his gun down, looking over to see pathetic and adorable. Restless smiled happily hugging them tightly as happy tears filled his eyes.."I missed you both!" He chuckled and yawned and they all chatted for hours and hours messing with dart and everything. Restless did his best to have fun, singing, climbing trees, etc. Mainly trying not to die. Soon night came..

And everything was lonely and quiet again..
What a horrible surprise.

A/N: e it's short but eh