The Demons Within

It had been a couple months since the incident between powerless and pathetic. Restless had been dealing with random mood swings that would last for hours on end, and only happened after he had been working with some of the night creatures they 'kidnapped' which he didn't think was to bad. He just thought he was bipolar is all..not the case at all. Very different from that. He knew about sovereignty of course, he was told about him by another day operative. He sighed softly, he was heading to benevolents bakery just to see if he could help. After some walking he walked passed pathetic and waved to him and called him by his real name "hey ami!" Pathetic waved back "hey viktor!" He said happily and continued to walk.

Restless chuckled as he walked to benevolents bakery, benevolent looked over at restless"oh hello [OPERATIVE] Restless What can I get ya!" Restless sighed "can you help..? I've been having mood swings from normal to angry and wanting to hurt people..then sometimes flirty I don't know.." he sighed. Benevolent nodded "hm..okay come here" he pulled restless into the inside part of the bakery and sat impassive down. After hours of testing and redoing test..benevolent sighed "well your possessed.." restless shook his head "wait what?! What is possessing me!" Benevolent shrugs "don't know for sure yet but that's the cause of your mood swings like Great and [SOVEREIGNTY]" restless sighed "well thanks for that.." he got up and smiled before leaving

A couple of hours later
He was sitting in Greats office or who seemed to be Sovereignty now and they were both just annoying each other at the moment "you know your a real сука!" 'Restless' said, Sovereignty growled "shut the hell up!" They continued to yell at each other for hours and hours, most of the operatives were listening in on there conversation. And late in the night while every operative was asleep restless was asleep with his head on Greats desk. Great looked at restless and gently picked him up decided to take him home with him as he sighed, walking home and to his room. Taking restless coat and shoes off and covered him with a blanket, great went to the bathroom and just changed and did everything to get ready for bed, he went back to his room and heard sniffling from the operative in his bed.

Great went over "[OPERATIVE] restless..? Is everything okay..?" He said in a worried tone. Restless quickly hugged great slightly and just started to sob and great did his best to comfort him "let me get you some pajamas.." he got up and handed restless some clothes. Restless got up and went to the bathroom coming back and laying in the bed again "sorry.." great sighed "no no..it's fine.." he laid down next to restless keeping space in between them, then they both fell asleep.

The Next Morning
Great woke up before restless and got up, walking out of the room and going to make coffee, not wanting to wake restless . After like 2 hours restless stumbled out of the room with bed head and a tired raspy voice "gah! I'm gonna be late for work! Why didn't you wake me up!" Great chuckled and looked at the tired russian "you were asleep and I didn't wanna bother you" he handed a cup of coffee to restless"oh here I made you coffee" restless quickly took a sip "thank you.." he seemed to zone out and drift back to sleep. Great quickly shook restless and he snapped out of it "h-huh!" He looked around Great smiled "drink your coffee and get ready for work" restless rolled his eyes "yeah yeah" he chugged his coffee and went to go get ready.

They soon walked out of the house and greeted some operatives they walked by, restless got his tasks and headed to do them..

Until Next Time :)

A/N: sorry for the short chapter I'm just tired hhhh