Meeting the [SUPREME LEADER]

[GREAT_DAYS POV 3RD PERSON]
It was the start of a new hopefully great day (no pun intended). He got out of bed and changed into his normal clothes, he put on his Phantom Of The Opera looking mask and his hat. He walked out of his room and down the hall keeping his back straight as he walked. It was early in the morning around 6:00 am so he had 30 minutes till some operatives would come to figure out there tasks.

Great soon sat down in his chair cleaning off his desk slightly that was covered in paperwork, soon a knock was heard at the door "Come in" he stated. Radiant walked in "hello [SUPREME LEADER] I am here to know my [TASKS] for today" Great nodded "Ah hello [OPERATIVE] Radiant and let me gather the notes about your [TASKS]" he grabbed the paper "We have a new [OPERATIVE] his name is Pathetic_Day I need you to show in around the [CITY] please, here is his address" he handed a sticky note to radiant. He looked at the sticky not "Okay! I will go get him! Thank you!" He left the office.

[RADIANT_DAYS POV 3RD PERSON]
He walked down the street looking around waving at civilians and operatives, stopping to chat with one operative in the way, that was operative Unstable. They usually got along well. He knew Unstable and Unpredictable didn't get along well but that didn't really bother him. He waved bye to unstable and began walking again.

Soon he made it to operative pathetics house as he looked at the time "hm..8:50 am..right on time!"
He said as he knocked on the door

[BACK TO WHERE WE LEFT OFF]
Pathetic had walked into greats office with the two operatives. He looked at Great, he seemed like a very stern man. Pathetic backed up slightly as radiant moved him back to where he was. "H-Hello [SUPREME LEADER]" he said in a shy tone. Great_Day looked at the shy man and cleared his throat before he spoke "Hello [OPERATIVE] Pathetic. I am Great_Day also known as your [SUPREME LEADER]" he said standing up and reaching out to shake pathetics hand. Pathetic gently shook greats hand. He soon sat back down.

Radiant had moved back to lean against the wall and so did emotionless, they watched just Incase pathetic did anything wrong. Great grabbed papers they were in the stack and began to read the list of rules. Pathetic listened soon zoning out while great was reading. Great looked at pathetic and cleared his throat which made pathetic panic slightly and soon payed attention to great again.

Pathetic was way to nervous to really focus but did his best to. Great looked at pathetic "you will come here each morning to get your [TASKS] for that day, also do not stay out at night. Creatures lurk at that time and I don't need [OPERATIVES] getting hurt." Great said in a stern tone. Pathetic nodded "I-I won't stay out at night.." great nodded "good, you are free to leave", pathetic quickly left.