A Lonely Flower

A/N: okay so i wasnt planning on writing- but i wanted to write this which is like uncomfortables backstory! ALSO SLIGHT ABUSE TW

It was another boring day and Uncomfortable was laying in bed as his parents were in the kitchen laughing and being a lovey-dovey while cooking, he rolled his eyes and snuggled up to his pillow. He soon got called to eat and he happily went to eat. Yokujo looked at him "what are you planning on doing today?" Uncomfortable shrugged "i have no clue" he chuckled and finished eating "im gonna head out for the day!" Useless nodded "stay safe" the boy nodded and ran out of the house and into the forest.

He walked around and heard the sound of a fox whimpering, he looked around and saw a lonely baby fox with a hurt leg, he slowly sat down near the baby fox causing the fox to try and get up and run. Uncomfortable spoke "shh..its okay..im here to help" he smiled softly and gently pet the fox. taking stuff out of his bag and putting on a small cast on the fox, gently lifting the fox into his arms and walksback to town.

He ran into joyous who he called his uncle since he didnt have one, he smiled "joyous!" he giggled. Joyous smiled and ruffled the young boys black hair faded to pink "hey! what do you have there?" Uncomfortable smiled "its a little fox who got hurt and that im helping" Joyous smiled "how nice, at least this time its not a bear" Uncomfortable laughed nervously and nodded "well see you later!" the boy waved by and ran off.

He ran into his house and laid the small fox down on a makeshift bed and fed him some food "im gonna..name you sunny!" he giggled and the fox made a happy noise. After a couple of weeks he got his custom weapon which was a pink pistol with a hello kitty charm. He smiled and got adjusted to it quickly. he left to take a walk and ran into egregious who wasnt the nicest, he sighed and looked at the taller yet a year younger then him boy. The taller boy looked down at him and chuckled

"Hey shorty" he teased and uncomfortable rolled his eyes "hey.." he sighed and tried to walked off put got stopped by him "nice gun, its small and ugly just like you" he chuckled and walked off. Uncomfortable sighed and walked off putting his gun in his leg holster. He left to see his other friend adorable who lived with the days, he took off his arm band and put it in his pocket walking to th DU.

when he made it he accidentally ran into Scary who was on the outskirts of town..luckily uncomfortable just acted like a lost civilian before adorable finally met up with him. Uncomfortable happily smiled "hey!" he chuckled and the other waved happily "hello!" adorable smiled as they soon walked together just chatting and got some pastries from bene. They headed to a lake and sat down together. Eating the pastries before adorable spoke "so hows life?" she smiled

Uncomfortable shrugged "boring as always but i got my weapon finally!" he giggled and adorable smiled happily "finally!" after hours of chatting uncomfortable noticed the time and quickly got up saying goodbye and running home and useless was the only one home which sucked..he sighed and walked in as useless looked at him "where were you." he said in a stern voice.

uncomfortable sighed "just running errands." useless got up and hit the young boy in the face causing his nose to start bleeding as he backed up "i-im sorry!" after awhile uncomfortable limped to the bathroom and cleaned himself up..wiping away blood and patching himself up as he weakly laid in bed..coughing up blood but just sleeping it off. The next morning he didnt see yokujo and his father was cleaning off his katana with blood.

Uncomfortable panicked "wheres mom!" he yelled out. Useless looked over "put out of his misery" uncomfortable quickly packed his stuff up and picked up his fox running out into the forest..just becoming a lonely flower

A/N: AGHHH IM SORRY ITS SHORT may add more later on