Pathetics Birthday!!

A/N: yes today is pathetics birthday!! Also the list of stuff that people got for pathetic was made by me and gumpylumpy also pathetic is still stuck with the nights but like I wanted to make this chapter-

The Day Of The Party
Benevolent was getting everything ready for a surprise party with the help of the other operatives. Everyone had brought presents and some snacks pathetic liked! Benevolent had finished the cake and put it in the fridge to keep it cold. Pathetic was out having fun with Restless and Adorable who were just keeping him away from where the party was! Soon they brought him to the party. Pathetic looked around as he walked in "why is it so dark..?" Someone then turned on the lights and they all jumped out and yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Pathetic jumped slightly as he smiled happily "t-thank you all!!" He wipes happy tears from his eyes "you really didn't have to..!" Benevolent chuckled "nonsense! Of course we had to your our friend!!" Restless nodded "I'm not one for parties but I had to help" he chuckled. Pathetic chuckled as everyone gave him a group hug. Benevolent smiled "well let's get this party started shall we!" Everyone nodded happily.

Soon some music was playing and everyone was chatting and eating snacks pathetic was chatting with benevolent and just chatting with some other people as well. Restless would stick with his friends, etc drinking some wine they had. Soon everyone ate dinner (since it was late yk and they made dinner) they all did fun board games like twister and games like that. They also tried light as a feather, stiff as a board (you know that casual game you do) they all had a bunch of fun. Benevolent smiled and brought out a pink cake with some fondant flowers on it, the cake was beautiful to be honest. Pathetic smiled "it's so pretty!!" Benevolent nodded "would you like to cut the cake?" He asked and pathetic nodded going over to slice the cake for everyone. Then benevolent gave everyone a slice and they all ate happily.

Soon it was time for presents and unpredictable spoke up "i will go first" he handed pathetic his present and he opened letting out a laugh "thank you for the body pillow" unpredictable nodded "of course!". Radiant smiled "mine isn't much but..I made it" he gently set a flower crown on pathetics head "don't worry..! The flowers aren't real so they won't fall apart!". Benevolent smiled and handed him a pack of new medical stuff "well since I made the cake I go you some more stuff" he chuckled and pathetic smiled "thank you so much!!" Great looked at his gift and handed it to pathetic "I heard you like dresses so. Be careful it was expensive" pathetic nodded and he opened it "woah..it's gorgeous thank you!!" He smiled happily and Great nodded "of course.". Unstable "ME GO NOW YES" he handed pathetic a present. Pathetic started giggling "I love them! They are even pink!" Unstable nodded "YES PINK CAT EARS AND TAIL".

Sorrowful walked over "uh..since your usually crying a lot here.." he handed him tissues. Pathetic smiled "oh thank You! These will come in handy" sorrowful nodded and smiled slightly. Macabre handed home a box and pathetic opened it "oh these are nice!!" Macabre nodded "some are lavender candles to help calm you down" he gently pat pathetics head. Pathetic nodded "I needed some of these thank you!" Scary just handed him a gun. Great looked at the gun "isn't he not aloud to have a gun since that time he accidentally shot himself?" Scary nodded "yeah but he needed a gun." Pathetic smiled "thanks..!" He gently set the gun down. Practical smiled "so here. It's not the best but I know you like baking!" He handed him a present and pathetic opened it "woah!! Thank you for that baking tools!". Dreadful handed him a box and pathetic opened it "woah! Thanks for all the video games!!" Dreadful nodded "yeah no problem" adorable walked over and handed him a teddy bear and a small box. Pathetic opened the small box "these are gorgeous thank you adorable!" He looked at the earrings then gently gives adorable a motherly kiss on the head. Adorable smiled "your welcome!!" She chuckled. Emotionless then walked over and just pulled the string of a party popper which made pathetic scream "n-not funny!" Emotionless nodded "it is". He then chased pathetic around using a bunch of party poppers as everyone just watched before restless pulled emotionless away then handed pathetic a Sakura flower hair clip. Pathetic put it in his hair and smiled. "Thank you all so much..!"

"Thank you all for this amazing night!"

A/N: tehehe happy birthday pathetic!