The [MEETING]

It was the day that Albert and Adam were coming! Pathetic was quite excited to meet them and show them around! So he put on his hazmat looking suit and mask soon heading to the group of Operatives and Great they stood in almost a V shape waiting for the guests to arrive. After a bit of waiting Adam and Albert showed up! Finally! Pathetic looked at them but didn't say anything since he didn't know if he was aloud to speak or not.

Great_Day spoke "The tour of the City shall begin now. My operatives will be helping" Albert waved to them and Pathetic waved back happily. "The City hall is being used as our new HQ, Follow is we will be showing you the city now" Great spoke. We began walking and after almost a minute Albert stood in front of Great while he was walking and he had to practically push him to walk. Soon we made it to the theater "This is the theater" Great spoke. Adam soon spoke "Ait, Don't they gonna make u see big hero 6" Pathetic tilted his head in confusion.

We soon all walked into the theater. One of the operatives quickly pulled out a gun and put it back, Radiant spoke to Albert "Nice to see you again Albert! ;)" Albert talked "You're looking very radiant today". Pathetic chuckled "wow with that small head I didn't think he knew proper grammar" Benevolent quickly nudged Pathetic and shook his head saying no. Radiant and Albert ignored Pathetic and Radiant spoke "very~" Pathetic looked over to see one of the operatives standing in a dark corner as he smiled softly before they walked out. Heading to the next building.

We all walked very slow mainly to stay behind Great and we made it to the Museum after awhile, Albert looked over at one of the sign things. Unstable was spinning at the moment as Albert spoke "Grape_Day" Pathetic laughed softly as Emotionless (I believe) pulled out a gun and soon put it away which made Albert freak out. Great spoke "We are attempting to find communications of old files we had." Albert nodded "Understood." Operative emotionless spoke "What are you referring to..? 'Grape_Day' ?" Albert spoke a bit after "auto correct" Great spoke "we are now moving onto Operatives Residences" Adam spoke "he..meant Great_Day"

"Some residences are empty" Great explained. "Any of these for rent?" Albert asked. "Negative" Great said, "This is [OPERATIVE] Practical Residence" he said before walking. Soon walking to the next house and speaking "This is [OPERATIVE] Unstables Residence" Albert and Adam looked at the window before Unstable spoke "YOU HAVE SMALL HEAD HAHAHAHAHAHA". Albert spoke "Big brain." He rolled his eyes. Great spoke "This is [OPERATIVE] Unpredictable Residence. It is empty." We all continued to walk till Albert just randomly decided to walk into unpredictables residence soon Pathetic went over to get him out of the house quickly catching up to great and everyone.

Great spoke "This is [OPERATIVE] Dynamic residence. I could have I introduced it before." He spoke before walking we made it to Radiants house hold as radiant spoke "I'll take it from here! Welcome, to my [RESIDENCE] Albert. This is wear I live and sleep ;) <3" (yes he spelt where like wear) One of the operatives soon shot there gun which made pathetic freak out and stumble back. And Albert quickly walked off to great and everyone, Benevolent kept Pathetic close to him as they walked. Great spoke "We will be showing you the laboratory." A weird sound was heard and Albert freaked out and Pathetic looked around in worry.

We finally made it to [OPERATIVE] Pathetic's house! Great spoke "Pathetic you may introduce your [RESIDENCE]" pathetic nodded as he spoke "u-uh..this is my house! It's quite messy at the moment..so sadly I can't show you around but! If you ever want some sweets or need someone to talk to. Well also if you are hurt since I am the Doctors assistant please come to me!" Albert nodded "will do!" He said before we began walking again.

We all soon walked into the Laboratory. Great spoke "this is mainly used by [OPERATIVE] Emotionless" Soon the train went by and Albert went to the door to listen to it. Great spoke "We are moving onto the next building" we all then followed. Albert being you know..Albert decided to step on the back of Greats feet..Luckily great didn't fall, after awhile of Albert stepping on his feet Pathetic got in between them to get Albert to stop. Albert did back up and let out a small chuckle and so did Adam "sorry" Albert spoke. We continued to walk as Pathetic accidentally stepped on greats shoe which Pathetic obviously being how he is freaked out and benevolent quickly pulled pathetic back to help him calm down

Great didn't mind his shoes being stepped on but he did just walk a bit faster. We stopped at the other residences before we went to visit [OPERATIVE] Macabre. Pathetic wasnt to fond of him but he was fun to talk to. Macabre spoke "Greetings, [IDENTITY] mrflimflam & Speedy2662 this is the cemetery where deceased dwell and tortured souls arise. Beautiful isn't it?" He said Radiant spoke. "Don't be scared Albert I'll be with you" after a bit of being in the cemetery we left heading to the next place, we soon heard gunshots because Albert and Adam decided to go back and wave to Macabre. Idiots.

We soon made it to the church (I believe I don't remember) Sorrowful spoke "this is where some of the [CIVILIANS] pray for their dead, it is quite sorrowful" we soon left and great spoke "I will introduce you to [OPERATIVE] Emotionless residence and the centre soon." After a bit of walking Albert decided to step on Greats feet. Pathetic sighed "[IDENTITY] Albert..please don't" he said in a soft tone. Albert nodded and backed up slightly. Great spoke after a bit "We arrived at [OPERATIVE] Emotionless Residence. Would you like to introduce it?" Great asked

Emotionless spoke "Greetings, How are you on this fine day?" Albert then spoke "I'm Emotionless, how about you?" He asked obviously just being funny. Adam soon answered "I'm feeling hungry". Pathetic let out a chuckle. Emotionless answered "understandable, I am emotionless as always" soon A creature peeked around the corner and Albert and adam freaked out and pathetic noticed it and backed up quickly "w-what is that.." he mumbled Adam spoke "what was that?!" Albert spoke as well "did you guys see that?" The operatives seemed confused as benevolent shook his head "Probably your imagination!" He quickly soon went over to pathetic to calm him down.

[AT THE CENTRE]
It was quite nice till Pathetic, Albert, and Adam saw the monster again before Albert just freaked out and jumped down into the centre "ow" Adam spoke "I saw a monster, thing creature-" Albert looked up "help me up, I fell" Radiant spoke "Try and be a bit more radiant" he then noticed Albert fell
"Albert no!~" radiant said as pathetic and benevolent soon quickly took the elevator down and patched up Albert. Pathetic sighed softly "be careful next time! You don't wanna act pathetic..!"

We all then headed to [ZONE 3] and we made it to alones residence from what pathetic saw it had nothing much besides a table, sword, and a cage for someone named selozar. Pathetic noticed the monster and nudged Albert and Albert looked back and freaked out slightly. After awhile of explaining and walking around we made it to the guest rooms! Which is where everything went down..the creatures were there bothering Albert, Adam and pathetic. They all looked insane to the other operatives honestly..after a long night we gave them a shot..they were soon gonna come back as [TEST SUBJECTS]

[AT HOME]
Pathetic was doing some paperwork for great just to help out and powerless was with him just to keep him company! How nice! Soon they went out powerless staying hidden in the shadows as they walked down the road in the dark..

[TO BE CONTINUED]