Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Tide

I opened my eyes slowly, and saw that the giant had left me to die. I slowly got up. I saw a girl a few feet away from me. She just stood there, but she was screaming, with her eyes closed.

"Don't leave me here to die!"

I walked towards her. I put my hand on her shoulder, it was ice-cold.

"Are you okay?"I asked.

"Die!No, I don't want to!"

It seemed to me that she was fighting with herself. Wait a second, ice-cold?Khione?

"Is your name Khione?"

She opened her eyes. They were the coldest looking eyes i have ever seen.She nodded slowly. She had a frightened look on her face.

"Gaea, help..."

"But I thought you were helping her."

"Until I realized her real motivation."

"What is it,"I asked anxiously

"To destroy...."

I snapped awake in my bed. I climbed out of bed with all the strength I had. I walked out my bedroom door, and saw Zoe walking out as well.

"Morning,"I greeted.

I grabbed her hand, and we walked down the hall.

"So, what are our plans for today?"she asked.

"Eat, train, train, eat, train, train, eat, train, train, train, sleep."

"So, basically, eat, train, and sleep?"

I nodded.

"Fun,"she said sarcastically.

"Oh, come on,"I dragged her out the door. 

I must have did a good job hiding my pain because Zoe didn't mention anything...yet.

"Hey, Perseus, everybody wants us to reveal ourselves after breakfast,"Thalia said.

"Excuse me?I am not going to."

"They said that they can't "fully" trust us if we don't show them, and Father contacted us, and said that he thinks it's best for us."

I frowned.

"Sucks for them, to bad so sad." I walked off, holding Zoe's hand.

We sat at our table, and everybody kept glancing at us, I think they were excited to see who we were. I couldn't swallow my food, it hurt to much, if I don't die from war, I'm going to die from starvation.

After breakfast Chiron told us to stand in the front of the campers. The Gods arrived soon after. Luke went first.

"My real name is Luke Castellan,son of Hermes."

The campers, and Gods all gasped. Hermes flew forwards, and hugged Luke. He had tears in his eyes. Luke hugged him back, but his face help no emotion.

"Bianca di Angelo, daughter of Hades."

Hades looked shocked."I knew someone was missing from the Underworld,"he said, but he smiled. Artemis smiled.

"Ethan Nakamura,son of Nemesis."

A few of the campers that remembered Ethan took out their weapons.

"Don't you dare hurt my team,"I said menacingly.

The campers immediately put their weapons away, and sat down.

"Calypso, daughter of Atlas."

She smiled, and the boys looked down. 

"Zoe Nightshade, daughter of Atlas."

"Zoe, you were alive?" Artemis asked.

"No, I came back."

The campers held their breath, and looked at the three of us expectantly.

Thalia took off her mask slowly. The campers all gasped.

"Thalia Grace, daughter of Chaos,"she said through gritted teeth.

"Thalia," I heard Zues breath.

Thalia looked away. Nico stepped forward.

"Nico di Angelo, son of Chaos."

"Nico!"Hazel shouted.

"Where have you guys been?"Jason asked.

"We missed you,"Leo said.

"Here, and there,"Nico replied.

They all turned towards me. I could tell that the six were expecting me to take off my mask, and tell them I was really Percy.

Not going to happen.

"I'm not taking off my mask,"I said.

The campers looked disappointed. The Warriors shrugged.

"Lord Tide refuses to take off his mask, but you can still trust him,"Zoe said.

"Is he Percy?"Malcolm asked.

"Nope, Percy died awhile ago,"Thalia said.

The whole Mess Hall silenced.

"W-what do you mean my son is dead,"Poseidon asked.

"He was not your son...he was Chaos'...and he died fighting, a true hero, to bad you guys never acknowledged him as one,"Nico said coldly.

The Gods, and campers looked down in shame.

"Oh, Percy, if you were here now, I know we would all tell you how sorry we are..."Chiron said.

I will never, ever forgive them for what they did to me. Never.

READ THIS...ITS IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!

sorry for the disappointed when Percy didnt show his face but he will later in the story this chapter was kind of boring though in the next chapter the romans will arrive then blah blah blah blah.......

hey...im planning on writing a sequel to this story but im not sure if you guys would read it.it's still going to be the same characters and all that though. Im not telling you when im going to stop this book though maybe chapter 35 or so

THX FOR READING DO THE TOP THREE

BIG TO THE BANG, AND REMEMBER I NEED TO NO!!!!!!!!!!