Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Nico

It's been 3 days since Perseus had his little black out in the training field. I summoned some skeletons, and told them to carry Lord Tide back to his room , and stay undetected by the Warriors. They did their jobs rather nicely since none of the Warrior questioned, Thalia, or me. It was when we were eating breakfast when Bianca asked us about him.

"Hey, Lord Shadow, where has Lord Tide gone?"

"He had a mission to attend to, he is currently with Lord Chaos," I replied.

"When will he be coming back?" she asked.

"Do not worry about him, Bianca, we have our own mission that we must accomplish," Thalia said.

After breakfast we went into Perseus's room. Father was sitting next to him.

"Father? When did you get back?" I asked.

"Yesterday, when Thalia contacted me," he said looking our way.

"Father since you are back, we will resume our mission to find the remaining warriors at noon today," Thalia said.

"That will be fine, just come back soon, you have to watch after Perseus, I still have business to attend to," he said.

"Will do," I told him. Thalia, and I turned away, and went to tell the others that we would leave at noon today.

"That soon?"Luke asked.

"Yes, Lord Chaos wants all the Warriors as soon as possible," Thalia said.

"Okay, I'll go get ready, since it's 10 right now."

"Already? Wow. Time flies when you don't think about it."

"I know right," he said before turning away, and entering his room. I turned, and ran into Thalia.

"Did you get the others?" she asked.

"Yea, their getting ready."

"Good we'll be leaving faster then we expected."

"Why?" I asked.

She lowered her voice."Perseus is starting to twist, and turn, and scream."

I shook my head sadly."We warned him, but okay, I'll tell the others...again."

She nodded, and turned around to tell Bianca while I went to get Ethan, and Luke.

This chapter isn't as long, but I wanted to do another person's POV. I was thinking about Bianca, but I couldn't think of anything for her to do. Maybe next time.

disclaimer: I dont own them.

DO THE TOP 3...........FAN VOTE COMMENT!!!!

THX AND SEE YAH PLEASE CONTINUE READING!!!

BIG TO THE BANG!