Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Thalia

We were once again in the Underworld, looking for the last 2 Warriors. We had to leave earlier then we planned though. To be honest I was really worried about Perseus,I told him not to exhaust himself,but no, he just had to demonstrate for the newbies.

"Hey,Thalia, can you tell me the relationship between you guys, and Lord Chaos,"Luke said, and unlike Bianca he doesn't speak formally to us unless in front of other people.

I thought for a minute."Well, we're adopted,Father found us,and adopted us,in the beginning it was only Perseus calling him "Father", but then Nico, and I started too."

"Thalia is third in command, I'm second in command, and Tide is the leader. Tide is also the strongest, and he's Father's heir, so when Father decides that he's getting to old to be Chaos, then Tide would inherit his powers, and become the new Father of the Universe, make sense?" Nico said. 

He nodded. We were walking when Ethan bumped into someone. That someone turned out to be a friend of mine, and that friend of mine's name was Zoe NIghtshade.

"Hey, watch where you're going, boy," she said scolding him.

”Sorry,"he said sheepishly because Zoe was glaring at him. Her glare wasn't as strong as Perseus's though, when he glared at you he makes you want to disappear.

"Zoe, it's me remember?" I said.

"Thalia? I missed you so much," she replied hugging me.

"I missed you too."

"Zoe!"

"Bianca!"

While we were having our little reunion the boys were just standing there staring at Zoe, or should I say something above her. I glanced up to, and what I saw was a black floating orb, saying that she was a Warrior too.

The rest of the trip was a blur, because we couldn't find anymore of the Warriors. We were about to circle the Underworld for the 6th time , when Father called us back again. We stepped into the portal this time with Zoe behind us. Zoe seemed really nervous about meeting Father, and Lord Tide.

We decided to let Perseus introduce himself to her. This time we entered the meeting room, and I grabbed a water bottle for Zoe. We sat on the couch, and waited. When Father entered we all stood up."Father."

"Lord Chaos,"and they bowed.

"I understand that you couldn't find the last Warrior, correct." We nodded.

"Don't worry, I have the last Warrior with me right here, would you like to meet her?" We nodded again.

"Come in, and meet your team."

"Another girl?" Ethan asked.

"Apparently,"Nico said.

A really pretty girl came in through the door. She had blond hair, she had deep blue eyes. Wow, she could be Aphrodite, but then again Zoe was here. she had black hair, and chocolate brown eyes, she looked like a Persian princess. They could both be Aphrodite. Luke had his mouth open, I walked up to him, put my hand under his chin, and pushed his chin back up.

"Introduce yourself."

"My name is Calypso."