Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Nico

"Hey, Thals, do you think Percy's going to be okay?" 

"We're not supposed to call him Percy, it's Perseus, remember?"

"Of course I do, but I don't like calling him Perseus, it makes him sound like a completely different person, and it's awkward."

"I know, but we're all different people."

We had this conversation while we were looking for the rest of the Warriors, we had already found 2. One was Luke Castellan. The other was Ethan Nakamura. We found out they were the Warriors because we ran into them while we were in the Underworld, and we were talking when a black orb appeared above their heads, it was like claiming. We were looking for the others right now.

Before we left Father told us that there were only five warriors. They were incredibly strong, but not as strong as us because we were his apprentices, and gods, and since we were his apprentices we had some of his powers.

We had two Warriors with us, now we need three.

" Hey, so, you three are Chaos's apprentices, and Ethan, and I are Warriors that work for you." Luke said summing up what we told him.

"Yep, pretty much, and Tide is the leader," Thalia said.

"Who's that again?" Ethan asked.

"Percy...I mean Perseus right?" Luke asked. I nodded.

"You shouldn't call him Percy, especially when you're talking in front of him, he's going to get mad, and when he's mad it's like Father himself is yelling at you," Thalia warned.

"Is it scary," Luke said pretending to whimper like a child.

"Totally, I can't imagine what he did when he found out that he couldn't go with us," I said scared. We all looked scared because a mad Percy is someone you do not want to be within range of 100 feet.

" Nico?!" 

We all turned in the direction of the voice. What we saw shocked all of us, except Ethan, but mostly me.

"Bianca?!" I shouted equally shocked."What are you doing?"

" I can ask the same  to you," she said rushing forward, and hugging Nico, and Thalia.

"How have you guys been?"

"Nothing getting into trouble now, and then, what about you?"

" Oh you know, just strolling around, dead as ever."

" I missed you so much, Bianca," I said hugging her again. I got to see my sister again.

" I missed you too Nico, Thalia."

" So what are you doing?" she asked.

"Oh can I tell her, I want to see if I got all the details correct," Ethan said.

"Sure why not," I replied.

"Okay, Thalia, and Nico also known as Light, and Shadow, are now apprentices of Chaos, and they're on a mission right now. They're mission is to find the Warriors. The Warriors are, well, warriors that work for the Apprentices. Luke, and I are 2 of the Warriors, we're now looking for the remaining 3," he said letting out a breath.

"You got that correct, good job, Ethan," Thalia said giving him a slap on the shoulder. Ethan smiled.

"Wow, really, you guys are apprentices of Chaos, that's so cool, good job."

"Chaos has one more apprentice, who is the leader, but we can't tell you who the Apprentice is unless you're a Warrior," Luke said. I turned to him, and nodded symbolizing that he got that correct. When I turned around I was shocked once more because right above Bianca's head was a floating black orb symbolizing that she was a Warrior.

Sorry again for the chapter. i thought the ending was cool. well anyway ill try to update as fast as i can.

Disclaimer: I dont own any of them rick riordan does.

Do my top three......... you should know what it is if you dont FAN VOTE COMMENT

 thx see yah remember top 3 

BG TO THE BANG