Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Tide

Saying that I wasn't hurt, and in pain, was a total understatement. I had gotten to the point where I needed my own room because I was afraid that I would wake everybody up in the middle of the night. Since I got my own room, so did everybody else.

Nico's room was to my right, and Thalia's to the left.Zoe, across from me,Luke, Ethan, then Calypso. the cabin has been bigger, since we have rooms now. We were about to leave to attend the meeting in the Big House.

"Hey, Perseus, you ready?"Luke asked, knocking on my door.

"Yea, just a sec, ,make sure everybody has their mask on,"I shouted, putting on my own mask.

"They all did, we're just waiting for you,"he shouted back.

"Okay, i'm done." I opened to door, and Luke, and I walked out on to the porch where everybody was waiting.

"Well, you sure took your time,"Ethan said.

"Whatever, I was thinking."

"Lord Tide, thinking doesn't suit you,"Bianca said, smiling. Everybody laughed, while I growled, but it felt nice to laugh, and not be serious.

"Come on let's go,"Zoe said, taking my hand. Everyone smiled again.

"Don't go too far, lovebirds, stay where I can see you,"Luke said, acting all arrogant. Everyone cracked up again. Zoe, and I just blushed.

"Let's just go,"i said dragging Zoe, and everybody else along. The campers that saw us coming, parted to move out of our way. We walked into the Big House. The Gods, and Father turned our way.

"Good afternoon, Lord Chaos,"the Warriors chorused.

"Father," the three of us said.

"Take a seat, we have important matters to discuss, he said glaring at Poesidon."

Poseidon shrunk under my Father's gaze. It was funny seeing Poseidon uncomfortable. I chuckled under my mask, but you could still hear it. Poseidon glared at me, and I glared back.Poseidon shrunk back once again. Zoe told me that my eyes turn black, and white when i glare, or when I'm angry.

So basically my eyes are black most of the time.

"Okay, down to business we need to discuss our allies first,"Father said.

"All the Olympian Gods, and the minor Gods are on our side,so it's the Gods verses Titans,"Zeus stated.

"You forgot the Warriors, demigods, and us," I said gesturing to each of them in turn.

"We do not need thy help, we are Gods we can handle this on our own!" Artemis screamed.

"Then we can go back, and you "Gods" can fight, and die on your own. You also said that when the Titan War started, and you almost failed until Percy Jackson helped you out,"Chaos shouted.

The Gods looked down in shame, and I felt uncomfortable having people talk about me, like I'm not here.

"Do not bring the subject of Percy Jackson up, he was a fool.We do not need any help, the Gods alone will defeat the Titans,"Zeus said.

I started to get angry, I wanted to kill Zeus then, and there, but instead I said,"Fine,demigods no matter what happens to the Gods, don't help them, Father, my Warriors, and I will be going back, if you don't mind, and remember demigods, only help them if I say so."

Father created a portal for us, and we stepped in, instantly we were in the living room.

"Ahh, home sweet home, I hope the Gods die, and I don't have to go back to that stupid place,"I said, taking off my mask.

"Me too, why is Zeus so stubborn?"Ethan asked.

"He was born that way,"Zoe said, sitting on the couch.

I sat next do Zoe, and leaned my head on her shoulder."I'm tired, I have to go to sleep...too much drama in that place."

"We all are, let's go to sleep," Thalia suggested. We went back into our own rooms.

"Goodnight, everybody,"Luke shouted.

"Night,"I replied.

I climbed into bed, and drifted off to sleep, but I didn't go to sleep without dreams.

What I saw scarred me forever. I was in a clearing in the forest. I was in the middle of a bunch of dead bodies. My clothes were torn, half of my mask was cracked, and gone.You could see half of my face. I had a few arrows protruding from my body. I was standing in snow, and the snow was stained red with blood. I identified the dead bodies. I saw Thalia, and Nico, and all my Warriors.

I also saw all the demigods as well. It seems like we will be in the war. I saw Poseidon fighting a giant. I tried to help him, but I was stuck in place. I watched as Poseidon was struck down by the giant. The giant looked my way, and came stalking towards me.

I tried to take out my two swords, but I couldn't move. The giant swiped at me with his club. It connected with my head.I lost vision for a few seconds. It connected time, and time again. My body still refused to move so I couldn't dodge, or hit back. I was fed up with this monster. I struggled against the bonds that held me.

I stabbed Snowstorm in the giant's face, and it disintegrated. I was about to help the other gos when another giant struck me down. Then I lost vision forever.......