Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Tide

I woke up in the middle of the night, panting. I was plagued with nightmares. I couldn't sleep whatsoever. I've been having the same dream over,and over again. I was on the verge of breaking down.

It was still dark outside,but I went down into the kitchen, and got a glass of water.

"Couldn't sleep, Perseus?" I turned around, and looked into the face of a tired Nico. I nodded.

"Why not, dreams?" I nodded again.

"What were they about?" he asked me.

"I don't want to tell you, it's to scary." I said as I shook my head.

"If you're sure, just remember, if you need help, I'll always be here to help,okay?"

"Yeah, Thanks, Nico."

"Sure thing."

After that he left, I stayed awhile longer though. I had to think about my dream, but thinking never agrees with me, so I went back to my room. I tried going to sleep, but as usual it was hard, but I manged until morning.

I woke up the next morning, very tired. I hadn't gotten any sleep last night. I kept waking up panting or screaming my head off. I had dark rings under my eyes, and I couldn't even stand up. I got to the kitchen about to collapse. I was just about to too, but Nico rushed forward to help me.

" Oh my gods, Perseus are you okay?"

I nodded, but that took a lot of energy out of me, I slipped out of Nico's arms, and slid to the floor barely conscious. There was a flash, and Chaos appeared.

"What happened here?" He demanded.

"Perseus came in all tired, and all that," Thalia said. Out of my barely conscious eyes, I could see her confused face matched Chaos's.

"Perseus, did you sleep last night?"

I shook my head. He carried me up. He created a black hole, and stepped through it, me with him.