Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Thalia/Light 

We found three Warriors so far. Luke, Ethan, and Bianca. Nico was so happy when he found out that Bianca was a Warrior.

"That means that we can see each other all the time, and Tide will be happy too!" he exclaimed after the orb dispersed. We decided to not tell Bianca who Tide was, and have Perseus tell her himself since they were close friends. 

" I hope we can hurry up, and find the rest of the Warriors, I want to see who Tide is, when you said that he or she would be happy, I pretty sure I know them."

Nico smiled. We all chatted about old times. We continued walking for awhile when a black portal appeared before us. The black portal meant that Father wants us back.

"But we didn't find the rest of the Warriors yet," Nico said.

"I know, but if Father wants us back, it must mean he has a good reason, he would never let a mission go unfinished."

"True, okay everybody in the portal."

"Is it safe?"Bianca asked.

"Of course it is," I said, and stepped in the portal. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Luke stepping in the Ethan, Bianca, and finally Nico, then the portal closed.

We arrived outside the palace. Luke, Ethan, and Bianca were gaping at the size of the place.

"We all get to live here,"Nico said.

"Sweet, just imagine how many pranks I could pull in a place like this."

I sighed. Once a son of Hermes always a son of Hermes.

"This is beyond amazing, Nico,"Bianca said. Nico smiled at his sister.

"Come on let's go, don't want to keep Father waiting," I said leading the way. We walked through the gate, and I led them to the meeting room, where we first talked to Father on our first day here.

"Okay, before we go in a few pointers, greet Father respectfully, Father may be easy-going, but it would be a mistake to disrespect him, okay?" I said. they all nodded, and I opened the door, and walked in. Father was sitting on the couch in the same spot as last time. "Father.“Nico, and I greeted.

"Lord." the three said, bowing. Father nodded.

"Sit down, sit down, would you like anything to drink."

"No thanks."we all said, and sat down. Father observed us.

"Good potential, will make great Warriors."

"Father?Where's Tide?"Nico asked.

"Well, come with me."

We all had a feeling something bad happened. He led us to the hallway, and in front of Perseus's room. "Warriors, please wait here." They nodded. He motioned us to go inside. What we saw was horrifying. Perseus was in his bed sweating like there was no tomorrow, and he kept twisting, and turning."Perseus?” I whispered softly as I sat beside him. I touched him, he was burning hot.

"Father? What's going on?" Nico asked.

"Even I do not know," was his reply.

"Is he going to be okay?“

” I don't know,"he said shaking his head sadly."Something is happening to his body that I don't even know."

"Well, we have to do something," I said.

"I'm trying my best to find out what's happening, I'll be gone for awhile, Thalia, Nico, watch after Perseus for me if something happens contact me immediately, don't go look for the other Warriors until I get back, okay?"

"Yes, Father," we said simultaneously.  In a flash he was gone.

“Come on let's go, I don't think this is a good time for a reunion," I said, walking toward the door.

"I agree."

We stepped out. "What happened?" Ethan asked. 

"Nothing, Father just had to discuss something with us, he said that we should all go to bed,and he's going to be gone awhile, and won't be back for awhile too."

"So can we me Tide tomorrow?"Bianca asked.

"Maybe," I replied. We showed them their rooms, and went back to our own rooms. I said goodnight to Nico, and climbed into bed. I fell asleep worrying about my cousin, and about what was to happen tomorrow