Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Annabeth

I didn't know who these people were, but they obviously spelled trouble.Especially Lord Tide. I mean did you see that guy fight the monsters, he was obviously stronger than the Gods. Did you see Ares' face.It was hilarious. I was scared to death, but something about him was so familiar. I wonder why. 

He reminded me of Percy. Why did I cheat on him with Connor? 

I miss him so much.

I miss his lop-sided smile.

I miss his raven-black hair.

I miss his sea-green eyes.

But most of all I miss his warm hugs.

Why? I asked myself again. Then I even cheated on Connor with Theo, Percy's half-brother. What kind of person am I? I searched everywhere, I never gave up, I had to apologize, and get back together with him. Chiron told me he wasn't coming back. All my friends blamed me for the trio's disappearance. The Prophecy's seven even blamed me, all of them. None of them will talk to me. The Hermes cabin won't talk to me either for breaking Connor's heart.

Theo who's real name is Theseus Lappin. He's the same age as me, but he's broken my heart too many times. I don't even know why I dated him. He's an arrogant, self conceited jerk that has no heart. I hate him. 

Tears started forming, and I cried into my pillow. Eventually I fell asleep.

The next morning, I got ready, and walked to the Mess Hall, and saw that a new table appeared. That table seated Chaos's army.  I noticed that they were no longer wearing cloaks, but they all wore blank-white masks. They all wore black tank-tops, and black basketball shorts. All the boys had 8-packs, and were all very buff. The girls had a few muscles as well. The Aphrodite girls all blushed.

They were eating, and talking, and judging from their faces, it was something serious. I walked to my table, and sat on the edge with the rest of my cabin mates.

Chiron pounded his hoof to get everyone's attention. All the campers turned toward him.

"I have some news that all of you must hear, and please don't panic,"Chiron said."Gaea is yet again rising, and Kronos has joined her."

The campers stared at him in shock."Are you serious, how are we supposed to defeat them, we don't have Percy to help us anymore,"Malcom said.

The campers didn't say anything, and neither did Chiron. The remaining seven glared at me so did the Hermes cabin. I looked down in shame.

"I know, but we still have the remaining Prophecy's seven. We also have Chaos's army to help us. The Lord has been generous enough to send his children, and their Warriors to help us,"He pointed to the Chaos table. The campers stared at the table. The table was pure black, and three people sat on one side, five on the other.

When Chiron pointed to them they stood up, and walked to where Chiron was standing.

" Lord,why don't you introduce yourselves,"Chiron said, gesturing to them.

They started introduncing themselves, but since I already knew who they were I zoned out.When they were done someone said,"You're their Lord, you look like a weakling, I bet you couldn't even defeat me,"and of course it was Theo.

The campers that saw the leader fight, gasped. The ones that didn't look so sure. The leader was very well built, and you could clearly see his 8-pack, and the other boy's as well, and the girls had the aura of toughness. They were clearly people you didn't want to mess with.

"Don't insult him like that, you are nothing, but an ant compared to my Lord's strength,"Betrayer shouted

"I think it's the opposite,"Theo argued.

"Why don't we find out, son of the sea god,"Tide spat out.

"Fine with me, you're going down."

"Yea right, I don't think so,"Night said."My Lord's taking you down."

"Whatever you say, wimp!"Theo scoffed.

In a flash Chaos's army disappeared. I walked up to Theo.

"What on Earth are you thinking, that man that you just challenged is Chaos's son. He can defeat you without breaking a sweat!"I yelled in his face.

"Annabeth, Annabeth, don't you have faith in me? I can totally take him down, he's nothing compared to my strength, I defeated dracanae."he bragged. I had a sudden urge to slap him, but I controlled my anger, and stomped back to my seat. 

After breakfast we walked to the training arena to watch the fight. Theo's going to have to watch out. Lord Tide is really someone you don't want to mess with.