Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Shadow

We were in Jasin's cabin, and we were catching up, Of course Annabeth wasn't there, she was somewhere else with Chiron. 

"So where exactly have you been?" Frank asked.

"In space...duh."I said.

"Are you really Nico's sister?"Hazel asked.

Bianca smiled, and nodded.

"Don't call us by our real names, please,"Thalia said.

"Oh right, sorry,"Hazel.

Perseus was sitting on Jason's bed with Zoe sitting on his lap. I was so surprised when they stopped talking,in the forest, and they were holding hands.

"Okay, when I said where you guys were, I meant specifically,"Frank said.

"We lived on the streets for awhile then Father came, and offered us to join him, and all that,"Perseus said.

"Then we just stayed in his palace, and trained, and came here when we needed to,"Luke said.

"That's it?"Piper asked.

We nodded.

"Why didn't you take your mask off, Tide?"Leo asked, holding Piper's hand.

"Because I didn't want to."

"And why is that?"Hazel asked.

He shrugged.

"You're so stubborn, seriously, this guy is just like Percy,"Leo said.

They all looked down.

"I miss him so much,"Hazel said, hugging Frank.

"We all miss him,"Frank said, hugging her back.

I looked at Perseus, but his mask covered any emotion his face could have held.

"So what was Percy like when he...died?"Piper choked out.

"He was brave, and loyal until the very end,"Ethan said.

They nodded, just then a conch horn was blown. The Romans have arrived.

sorry for the short chapter but i have finals tomorrow and i have to study, the romans have arrived and the 6+ W and A will continue their conversation in the next chapter maybe with reyna though

THX AND SEE YAH 

DO THE TOP 3

BIG TO THE BANG