Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Tide

1 month has passed, and Thalia, and Nico still haven't come back. Father has been more protective around me, and wouldn't let me leave the palace for any reason. I trained everyday. 6 in the morning until late at night, stopping only for short breaks. Father told me to stop over exhausting myself, but I refused, he had already denied my first mission, he won't deny my training.

I was practicing in the training room. I was hacking at the dummy in front of me. I kept on hacking all my anger out,until the dummy got all jacked up. I grabbed another dummy, and hung it on the black pole, and continued to take out my anger.

I was on my 10th dummy, when Father walked in. "You should stop exhausting yourself," he pointed out.

" I don't care, I couldn't go on the mission, I have to do something, and that something is training," I replied. He sighed.

"I know you're upset you couldn't go with them, but this is for your own good, try to understand that, Perseus."

" I know, I'm just frustrated...can you tell me why you chose me as your heir, I'm not as strong as you."

" I have been watching you ever since you left camp. Don't worry about the strength, my powers will come to you in time, you are my son after all, and I chose you because you have potential that no other has, don't ever forget that."

"I won't, Father, thank you for choosing me."

"It was my pleasure, and please don't over exhaust yourself, Perseus."

" I won't, and thank you for choosing me, I won't let you down ever."

" I know you won't " 

Sorry for the short chapter, the next one might be longer, but no promises! I hope you like teh story so far, 

DO THE TOP THREE!!!! FAN, VOTE, COMMENT!

THX, AND SEE YAH.

BIG TO THE BANG