Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Tide

"No, don't go, don't leave me here to die!!!!!!"

I woke up gasping, and sweating. I climbed out of bed, and walked to the to the door. I was on my way to the kitchen when I heard talking. Since I didn't know who they were, I quickly summoned my cloak from my room, and put on the hood. Then I walked into the kitchen.

They all turned toward me. 

"Tide, you're up," Nico exclaimed.

"Yea, morning Nico, Thalia."

"Morning."

"Are you feeling okay, Father told us about your condition," Thalia asked.

I sighed."I don't know if I'll be okay or not, but we're not here to discuss me , how was your mission did you find the Warriors?"

They shook their heads."Only 3, then Father called us back to look after you." I nodded.

"Well then, call the Warriors here, and let me see them." Nico nodded, and left to get them.

"Hey, Perseus, can you tell me how much time has passed because Nico said that time passes slower in the Underworld."

"1 month passed,"I said in response.

"Are you serious...1 month?! It felt like a week." I was about to say something when Nico came in with 3 people behind him.  The y bowed. I nodded, and started to introduce themselves. I couldn't see them because they were wearing cloaks.

"My name is Bianca di Angelo, I was there third found Warrior, it will be a pleasure to serve you Lord Tide."

"Did you just say Bianca?" I asked. She nodded. "You can't be serious, shouldn't you be dead?"

"Yes, I came back from the Underworld since Lord Chaos claimed me as a Warrior."

"It's me remember?Perseus," I told her, and pulled my hood down, and revealed my face.

"Percy?! I missed you , I had no idea that you were Tide!" she said and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"I missed you too, and it's Perseus, okay?" She nodded, and stood beside the others.

"And you are," I asked. They took their hoods off at the same time.

"Luke! Ethan!"

"Hey, Perseus, how have you been," they asked.

"Fine," I lied." I never even knew you guys would be the Warriors, now we just need two more right?"

Nico nodded,"Yep."

"Okay, introductions are over grab a water bottle, and eat something in 30 minutes meet in the training room," I said as I walked into the hallway, and to the training room.

30 or so minutes later they all entered.

"Are you ready to begin training?"

" I guess."

"Okay, grab a weapon of your choice, and each stand in front of a dummy, Luke stand in front of me."

When they were all ready I said," Begin." and they all started hacking at the dummy.

"Just like old times," Luke said as we circled each other.

"Excapt I'm the one teaching this time."

"True.“ He ran towards me, and slashed. I blocked it, and cut him. He moved out of the way, but I left a good-sized cut on his right arm. His sword arm. I slashed, cut, and stabbed like my life depended on it. Which it probably did. After 30 minutes we took a break.

"Okay everybody, break time," I called out.

"We're going to do something different now, we're going to go outside, and fight monsters. I'm going to summon some monsters, and you have to defeat as many as you can before the timer runs out, okay?"

They nodded.

"But there's a catch you have to use your left hand only,"Nico said. Nico, and Thalia weren't  fighting dummies, they were sparing with each other. They had already learned the basics of Chaos like I had in those 2 days. 

"I will be participating with you guys,Nico, and Thalia will keep track of the time, and I forgot to mention, you have to fight the monsters standing on this pole." I grabbed a pole that was 20 feet in length and 1 foot in width.

"Are you kidding me? We have to stand on that thing?" Ethan asked.

"Yep, it's actually pretty easy."

"Of course you say that you're the strongest, and the leader,"Bianca said.

"Are you scared?" I teased.

"No, I just don't think we can do it when it's our first day of training with you guys!"she exclaimed.

"Then how about Perseus demonstrates," Ethan suggested.

"Yes, I need to see how to do this,"Luke said.

"Fine," I said as I walked toward the door, but before I could make it Thalia pulled me aside.

"Perseus, what are thinking, you know you can't over exhaust yourself, Father said so." I looked down sadly.

" I know, Thalia, but it is my responsibility to look after them, and train them until they know how to fight for long periods of time," I argued.

"Father told me to look after you Perseus, I'm not going to disobey Father."

"I know you won't Thalia, but this is my choice, let me do this," I begged her.

"Fine," she said as I did my puppy dog eyes."But don't blame me if something happens to you."

"Thanks," I told her as I walked out the door with everybody behind me. I led them out of the gate, and on to the training yard. The training yard was at least 100 acres. I ran the the middle, and steadied the pole. Then I backed up a little, then ran, and floated to the top of the pole. When I was perfectly balanced I raised my arms, and chanted a spell. A black portal opened up in the air, and out poured dozens upon dozens of monsters.

"Nico." I shouted." Start the timer."

"Starting." I heard him shout over the shrieks of the monsters. I chanted another spell, and a barrier separated me from the others. The monsters turned towards me with pure hatred in their eyes. Then they came towards me. I uncapped Riptide, and raised it. The first monster was 5 feet away. I was about to unleash flames from my hand when I felt a searing pain in myheart.

this chapter is longer than the others. I hope you enjoy it. I worked really hard on making this chapter long.

DO THE TOP 3

thx and see yah

BIG TO THE BANG.