Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Perseus/Tide

Chaos directed us into our rooms. Nico's room was right next to mine.Thalia's was across from mine. Our rooms looked identical. Black, silver, bed in the middle, bathroom, and everything. The wardrobe is the only thing that confused me. All the clothes were black. I asked Father about it.

" You must dress in black, my son, so nobody can see you in the darkness,when you're on missions."

"When's our first mission?"

"That...I will discuss at dinner, now go rest,"he told me. I left the room. I knocked on Nico's door.

"Come in, "came the muffled response.I opened the door,and stepped inside. I ran, and jumped on his bed.

"So, what are you doing here?"

"Nothing," I mumbled, my face in his pillow.

"Oh, really?"Thalia said as she walked in the room."Seriously, Perseus, what are you doing?"

I told them to call me Perseus instead of Percy because that name brought back too much memories.

"Father's going tell us our first mission at dinner." They nodded.

"Hey, do you think this was the right choice?Working for Chaos." Nico asked.

"Of course it is! Before Father found us, we were in the streets after beating the hundredth monster!" I shouted

"Why do you call him "Father?"Thalia asked

I shrugged. "I guess, he's sort of became my Father when Poseidon disowned me."

"Oh, that makes sense." I went back to my room after that. I needed a shower. I went into the bathroom, and turned the shower on. I stepped in.

10 minutes later. I got dressed, and walked to the dinner table, which was on the 3rd floor, after a few turns, I found Father, Nico, and Thalia eating.

"Hey, Perseus, Chaos is going to tell us our mission."

"Coming," I replied.

I sat down in my seat closest to Father, Nico was next to me then Thalia next to him, Father sat at the head of the table.

"Okay, straight to the point. Your first mission is to to find The Warriors. They will work for you,and you can command them as well, they are not Gods, but they can't die."

"How do we find these "Warriors?" I asked.

"They are in the Underworld, and you will know who they are," he replied.

"When do we start," Shadow asked.

" 2 days from today. Finish your dinner then go to bed, you've had a long day. Tide please follow me, we have to discuss some stuff."

I followed him into the hall. He turned to me."Tide, everyone is depending on you,you are their leader."

"What? Since when was I their leader?" I asked.

"Since I made you my heir," He said matter of factly.

"Heir?"I said, seriously confused.

"Yes, you are the strongest out of all of them, you are my heir, you are their leader, they know it too."

"Are you sure, I'm the right one for the job?"

"I'm totally sure."

"Okay then, I won't disappoint you."

"I know you won't."

I left, and went into my room, and climbed into bed. I seriously had to think about some stuff.

Disclaimer:I dont own them

I hope you liked this chapter. Fan, vote, and comment, my top 3

See yah, and thx for reading

Big to the Bang