Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Theo

I am stcuk with Jason for my training. I  didn't need any training I was already the strongest in camp. 

"First we will praactice sword fighting, everybody grab a weapon,then stand single file behind this line."

We did as we were told,but I was the only one not happy about Jason being our leader.I grabbed a sword, and stood behind someone. One by one Jason called us up to fight him. So far nobody could beat him, until he  called me up.

"We both know that you can't win, Jason,"I told him.

"You think so?"

"I don't think so, I know so,"I replied.

I charged him, and slashed at his chest, but he side-stepped, and punched me in the gut. I lost breath for a second, but I didn't give up yet. I ran behind him, and tried to stab him, but he jumped up, then landed down on my sword. His weight causing it to fall out of my hands, and under his feet.

"I win, next!"

After we finished the drill, we had to run by the lake. As we were running, we saw the Chaos people training.

"Stop,"Jason said, and we stopped.

We watched as he approached the leader, that looked like a weakling. He came back after a few seconds.

"What did you say?"a girl from our group asked. I didn't bother to learn her name because she doesn't even exist to me.

"I asked if it was okay if we watched them train.They said it was okay."

"Why do we have to watch them?"a boy asked.

"For those of you who haven't seen them fight, it is a sight to see,"he said then sat down, and gestured for us to sit, and watch.

We sat down, and I pushed a kid off a rock so I could sit on it. I laughed in my head as he sat next to someone else.

"Look, they're starting,"someone pointed out.

All our attention turned to the wimpy looking Apprentices, and Warriors of Chaos.

sorry if you were expecting a long chapter. i have school tomorrow, and i dont find theo that interesting cuz he bullies everyone so yea the chapters short.

DO THE TOP 3

THX AND SEE YAH

BIG TO THE BANG