Heroes of Chaos

Chapter 1

PERCY

It has been 1 week since I caught Annabeth cheating on me. I was lying in the street with Thalia, and Nico. They were both fast asleep. I couldn't blame them though, it was 5 in the morning, and we were being attacked by monsters every single second. I ran away from camp, and Thalia, and Nico decided to come with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was lying on my bunk in Cabin 3. Today was my birthday. I was turning 17. I was so excited. I could spend my birthday at camp with all my friends. Such as, Annabeth, Grover, Thalia, Nico, Connor Travis, Clarisse (I know I'm surprised too), and everybody else.

I got out of bed. I walked to the lake to get some fresh air. I surprised to see Annabeth there, I was about to say,"Hi." when I saw who she was with.

Connor Stoll.

They were talking, but I couldn't hear what they were discussing. Suddenly Annabeth leaned forward, and so did Connor. Their lips met, and they sat there kissing for awhile, until they pulled apart, Gazed into each other's eyes, and started kissing again.

I was so mad, but I was also sad, and heartbroken at the same time. I turned and ran, until I reached the edge of the woods. I plopped myself down against a tree.Nico, and Thalia walked up to me.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Thalia asked.

"Nothing just thinking about what my next move will be." I said.

"Percy, is thinking, the Sun is going to explode!"Nico yelled, and running behind a tree.

"No. I'm serious, i don't know what to do now,"I told him.

"What are you talking about?Today's your birthday you shouldn't be thinking, go have fun" Thalia told me, dragging Nico out from behind the tree.

"Yes, but I have to, I don't want to come back to this camp again."

"What are you talking about?"Nico asked.

"I just saw Annabeth kissing someone else, and cheating on me."

They were both shocked.Thalia spoke up."That little-" She started to walk away.

"Where are you going?"Nico asked.

"To teach her a lesson."

"Wait! it's okay. I'll be fine I've moved on already, i just don't ever want to see her again,so I'm leaving camp."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was so tired, and I wanted to sleep. Thalia, and Nico started to wake up next to me. I yawned. Apparently they thought it was a monster because they both shot up, and grabbed their weapons. When they saw there wasn't a monster they both turned to me.

"I was yawning"

"Percy, get some sleep, we'll keep watch,"Nico suggested.

"I can't I can't stop thinking about what Poseidon said,"I said yawning again. They both looked at each other, and raised their eyebrows. I forgot to tell them my dream on the first day we ran away.

"He told me I wasn't his son anymore, he had a lot of other worthy, and loyal sons, that were much better than me," I told them.

They both came up, and hugged me."I'm so sorry Percy."they both said.

"As am I,"said a voice from the shadows.