Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Percy

I whirled around Riptide ready in my hand. Thalia, and Nico copied my movements. The voice from the shadows said, "Put down your weapons, I mean no harm."

I didn't put down my weapon neither did Nico, and Thalia. The voice sighed. "You would put down your weapons if you knew who I was."

"Unlikely."Nico retorted.

The man stepped out of the shadows. He had black hair, and icy blue eyes. He looked like something out of a Muscular Men magazine or something. "Allow me to introduce myself, people call me Father Chaos...otherwise known as Chaos."

"W-what?" Thalia said, super shocked.

"You heard me,"Chaos said.

"You mean creator of the universe, Chaos?"Nico asked.

Chaos nodded.

"And what might the mighty Chaos be doing here talking to a bunch of unwanted demigods?"I asked. My weapon was still in the air, but Thalia, and Nico had put their weapons away.

"I realized that the three of you have a potential that can possibly help me."

"Like?"Thalia asked.

"Oh, I don't know missions, and stuff."

"Stuff?"

"Yeah, you know, sometimes to get revenge on the people that I don't like."

I payed close attention to what he said next after he had said "revenge.

"So will you join forces with me?"Chaos asked.

We looked at each other, and all together we nodded our heads. Chaos smiled, and said,"Well, what are you waiting for?Follow me." 

We walked toward the shadow he came out of, there was a dark, swirly portal, we stepped without a moments hesitation.