Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Tide

After the campfire we returned to our cabins.

"So, have you guys managed to transfer your energy into the pearl?"I asked.

"Yep, but it took forever, Zoe finished on her 3rd try,"Etahn said.

"Really?!"I asked.

"Yep,"she smiled.

"I'm so proud of you,"I said hugging her, and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Get a room you two!"Luke shouted.

"Aw, is Lukey jealous he doesn't have a girlfriend,"I teased.

"Nope, I am fine being single!"Luke yelled, his face was red.

We laughed at his expression. I stopped short, and fell to my knees, hands on my stomach.

"Oh no, Perseus are you okay?"Thalia said, panicking.

I shook my head slowly.

"Someone, contact Chaos!"Nico shouted.

He only used Chaos's name when something really bad happened.

In a few seconds Father appeared next to me.

"Perseus, are you alright?"he asked, the concern was obvious in his voice.

I gasped, and fell on to my side. My face was sweating under the mask. Father removed the mask off my face. 

"It feels like his face is on fire,"Father commented.

It was true, I could feel my face burning up. My life flashed before my eyes, and they were not good memories either. Father picked me up, and carried me to my room. The others followed. I was losing vision, and I couldn't feel anything.

I was laid down on my bed. Zoe grabbed my hand. Out of my blurry vision, I could see that her face was streaked with tears. I couldn't feel her hand though. It felt like air itself was wrapped around my hand.

I saw her mouth moving, but I couldn't hear anything. I tried turning my head, but it moved slowly. I looked at the face of Calypso. She was crying as well. She was saying something as well, but I couldn't hear a thing she was saying.

Air touched my forehead. My vision dimmed. I caould barely make out their faces anymore. I looked ahead, and saw the blurried face of Ethan, Luke, Bianca, Thalia, and Nico. They were all shouting something, and for half a second I heard what they were saying.

"-on Perseus!"

Then I couldn't hear anymore. My body felt like it was lit on fire, and thrown into a pit of stakes. I arched my back, and I could feel the air push me back down. I was feeling pain that I have never felt before in my life.

I felt something cool, and wet fall onto my cheek. I struggled to raise my arm, and feel again, but my body was numb, and I could barely move. My breathing slowed. My heartbeat got fainter, and fainter.

I felt air on my chest where my heart is. I saw someone shouting, and faces full of panic. My vision was now outlined with white, and black. It was consuming my remaining vision. 

Fanter, and fainter.

Slower, and slower.

My vision was only a dot now. Everything else I saw were black, and white swirls. I felt air push my chest.I struggled to breath. My fight was no longer with dreams. It was with pain, and I was afraid I was losing the battle.

Fainter, and fainter.

Slower, and slower.

My vision was gone.More wet, and cool drops fell on my face, and whoever was causing it didn't do anything to stop the fall of drops. The air pushed with more force this time. My body stiffened.

Heartbeat, super faint.

Breathing, super slow.

My eyelids closed. I didn't even realized my hand was being held in the air until my hand fell onto the bed.No longer able to move. It was only a matter of time before I gave up my fight.

I didn't want the darkness to take me, but I no longer had any energy left. I surrendered my fight, and let the pain take over my body. I opened my mouth, and a piercing scream escaped me before I fell silent again.

I breathed my last breath, and my heart beat its last beat. Then I was consumed by misery, darkness, and most of all pain.

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I THOUGHT OF A NAME FOR THE NEXT BOOK BUT IM NOT TELLING YOU YET.I WANT TO GIVE MY THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME AND READING MY BOOKS.....SO THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS NEVER IN 12345678000908764314574YEARS.

JUST A BUNCH OF RANDOM NUMBERS.

THX AND SEE YAH IN THE NEXT BOOK. LOVE YAH ALL

BIG TO THE BANG!!!!!!!!