Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Tide

We rushed to the borders. We saw so many monsters, all the campers, plus the Romans, looked frightened. Reyna ran up to us. 

"Thank the gods you're here, I have calculated that there are more than 10,000 monsters, plus the Titans,"Reyna gasped.

"It's okay, it's no big deal,"Nico said.

Reyna nodded, and ran back to stand beside Chiron. The monsters rushed forward. They rushed so hard, that the barrier surrounding the camp broke down, and the monsters rushed on to camp grounds.

"Attack!"Chiron shouted. The campers, and Romans ran forward, weapons raised.We ran forward as well. Everybody else, except me, ran to fight the monsters. Meanwhile, I ran to the Titans.

"How have you been, Hyperion?"I asked.

He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Can't recognize me?That's a shame,"I said shrugging, and sighing.

"You seem familiar, like I should know you,"he said.

"Oh yeah, how did you manage to get out of that tree?"I said, giving little hints at a time.

"It's you!"he shouted.

"Took you long enough, I think being inside a tree has really affected your brain cells, if you had any to begin with!"I said, laughing.

I could feel his anger rising. Wonderful.

"Enough chit-chat, let's see who prevails this time,"Hyperion said raising his sword, and shield.

"I'll make this quick, I have better things to do,"I said, and took out both Snowstorm, and Riptide. 

Hyperion charged at me with his sword ready to strike at my chest. I side-stepped easily. He came up behind behind me, and tried to stab the small of my back. I leaped into the air, did a back-flip,and landed on his back. He tried to fling me off. 

I hung on. I raised Riptide, and stabbed his head. Inchor splattered all over me, I was soaked to the skin. Hyperion screamed in pain, and most of the campers looked our way. They looked at me in awe, but I couldn't get distracted now. 

I jumped off his back, and landed in front of him. I lifted his face with Snowstorm. I looked him in the eyes. Surprisingly, he smiled.

"I know that you don't have the guts to kill, me son of the sea,"he said.

The campers looked at me closely, but continued to fight. Why did he have to say son of the sea?

"Oh really, want to bet ever since I became Assassin of Chaos, I don't care who I kill, good or evil, if they're in my way, they'll be dead in 3 seconds."

Hyperion looked frightened. Frightened enough to call for help. 

"Prometheus, come and help!"he shouted. 

Prometheus looked over, and ran over to us.I glared at Hyperion, and he immediately regretted his action.

"You coward, are you so weak you can't fight me on your own?"I asked loudly.

He looked down. In a few seconds Promotheus was beside Hyperion, hands on  fire.I sighed.

"Well, well if it isn't-"

I silenced him with a punch in the jaw.

"Don't you even dare finish that sentence,"I said, watching as Promotheus struggled to get Hyperion, and himself off the ground.

 I walked towards them, calmly. They looked up frightened.

"You look like little children about to be punished,"I told them.

Their anger flared at the insult.

"And I suppose you're going to punish us?"Promotheus said, rubbing his jaw.

"You supposed correctly." 

I ran forward and, for the sake of finishing this quickly, I sliced off Hyperion's head off first. Then I turned and punched Promotheus in the stomach. He doubled over. I kicked him hard in the chest, raised Riptide, and stabbed him in the back. 

He disappeared in a golden flash. I wiped my hands clean on my jeans, and went to see who else needed my help. I ran to help Katie Gardner fight Hellhound.

"Thanks,"she said after the Hellhound died.

I didn't reply, I just ran into a mass of monsters, and started fighting like a maniac. I had put away Riptide after the fight with Promotheus, and Hyperion. All the monsters fell dead to Snowstorm. I counted at least 9,000 monsters dead so far. 

Almost done.

"Continue fighting, almost done,"I shouted.

I looked around, and saw that the wounded were being rushed off. All my Warriors, Thalia, and Nico were still here. They had only suffered from minor injuries. I didn't break a sweat yet.I continued fighting.

The monsters were all gone. All that was left were only spoils. All the wounded were getting treated. Apollo even came down, and helped. Pretty soon the campers that didn't get hurt as much were walking around, chatting like every normal day. 

We sat around the blazing campfire. The flame was brighter today due to the campers mood. Chiron pounded his hoof, and we all turned to look at him.

"Congragulations to us for winning the war, luckily we did not have any deaths."

Everybody cheered. We stayed silent.

"I would like to thank Chaos's Warriors, and Apprentices for aiding us in the war, without them, I am not sure if we would have won or not."

They cheered again. At this I spoke up.

"There's a problem."

"What?We won didn't we?"Annabeth said.

"You're forgetting something."Everybody looked at me expectantly."What about Gaea, and Kronos, they weren't in the fight just then."

Everybody started murmuring.

"This is not the only war, we will need to continue to train, that fight just then was only a small one. From what I got that wasn't even half of the monsters we need to expect.

                                                                                          V

                                                                                          V

OKAY I NEED HELP THINKING OF A NEW STORY NAME!!!!!!!! IT HAS TO SAY SOMETHING CHAOS OR SOMETHING WITH THE WORD CHAOS ON IT

THX AND SEE YAH

LOVE YAH

BIG TO THE BANG.