Chapter 14 - Natsu

I'm sitting in the tub naked with Luce, just what happened to her during her training that made her suddenly okay with this? Ever since I woke up this whole thing has been like the most amazing dream. Please Mavis above, do not let this be a dream. I slide over next to her and her moans fill the air. 

"I want to touch you?" I asked, almost holding my breath as I did. I want to do so many things to her but I really don't want to scare her away. I see her open her eyes and that spark is there, that fire in her eyes. I see her nod leaning towards me as I pull her into my arms. She leaned her head on my chest as if it was the most natural thing in the world. 

"I want to do so many things to you, but I don't want you to get mad." I sighed out, leaning against her, letting my body curve around her smaller, softer one. 

I hear her giggle while in my arms, "I know it's kind of scary isn't it? I never thought I would be so calm about losing my virginity, but I know I'm safe with you. I'm always safe with you." I hug her tighter in my arms, she really trusts me that much? She doesn't seem scared in the least. In fact she seems to be so relaxed that it is scary. 

"I can wait, Mavis above knows that I can. Just knowing that you love me is enough for now. You can tell me about your training? Where did you go? What did you do? How are you so calm right now? We can wait, but I love you." I started snuggling into her, my instincts almost running away from me. I want to mark her, I want to claim her as mine and show the world that my mate is strong. I can feel it. I can feel her strength just sitting here in the tub with her. 

I inhale her scent feeling my body tense and relax at the motion. I can almost taste her desire, my mouth right next to her neck, her scent overwhelming me as I try to pull away but it was like my inner dragon had already sank my teeth into her pearl like, smooth skin. I kiss her neck much like she did mine but I couldn't bring myself to pull away. Her taste so much better than her scent led me to believe. 

"Aahhh," I hear her light moan breaking myself out of my trance for just a moment. 

"Luce, are you sure?" I ask her pleading with myself that I wasn't actually forcing myself on her. "I don't want to hurt you," I was almost in tears with how hard I was fighting myself. She smelled so good, she tasted so much better and for fucks sake I really want her. 

Instead of answering she turned around and kissed on my neck and purred in my ear, "The real question is, are you sure?" I nod my head in answer almost not able to breathe let alone speak. "Good, then I'm going to mark you." Hold up! What? How does she even?

I feel her kiss on my neck wiping all traces of my train of thought away as I moaned out at her touch. I am throbbing and I don't know what I'm supposed to do. My eyes snap open when I feel her teeth graze my neck and I let out a low growl, I need her. Her teeth sank into my neck and I let out a hiss that turned into a moan and she was in my lap before I could possibly know what happened. 

Her arms around my neck holding me in place, her legs on either side of my waist I can feel myself pressing against her but that was all for now. "You taste like summer and sunshine," I hear her whisper and I can't help letting out a laugh at that. What does that even mean? 

But I couldn't voice my thoughts, I was too entranced by her smooth neck right in front of my face and I kissed and licked on it until I found where I wanted my mark to be. The place her moans rang out the sweetest. I bit  into her neck and the sounds she made almost had me throw her down and ram into her. But I can't hurt her, the way her taste made my senses stray it was, "like moonlit walks under the stars and a crisp ocean breeze in the air." What just happened? There were no words to describe the sweet moonlight and tangy ocean air I tested in her blood, just that it was there. 

I must have lost myself because my hands were on her hips and I had guided her over me, more than ready to feel her take me. More than anything I needed her to know I loved her. 

"I love you," I whisper and she grins back whispering the words back like it was a secret only I could know. I feel her adjust in my hold and slowly lower herself onto me and I can't help how my head falls back and my hands tighten on her hips, but I don't pull her down. I have heard so many of our female guildmates complain about it hurting the first time because whichever guy they were with was too fast or not paying attention. 

I let her lower herself achingly slow trying not to squirm at how amazing her body feels. Her body so hot put the nearly boiling water to shame the way she burned me only had me begging for more. "Luce," I grunted trying to stop myself from slamming into her. She is taking it slow for a reason, I know this. But damn it she just feels so good. She pulls herself off before she can even get all the down and I can feel myself tighten my hold on her trying to prevent that but at the same time scolding myself. 

"Natssssu~!" Her moans had me gasping out for air, begging for her to take it away again.

"Just a second, I'll let you go." If she wants to stop we can stop. I just need a moment to get my will power to obey. I managed to get out when I heard her giggles fill the air again. Before I can ask what is so funny I feel her slide back down my length again and I help her. The way her body engulfed me was heaven. It took a few rounds of this slow process before I just can't hold it in anymore. 

"You're mine," I hear her moan and I can feel her puse quicken through my fingers but I can't stop, her body seems almost as hungry as my own, and I am only too happy to feed her exactly what she wants. 

"Luce, I'm about to-!" I pull her as hard as I can onto myself before I fill her. Her body throbbing around mine, I cum so hard and deep that if this is a dream don't ever let me wake up. 

After what felt like forever I could finally breathe again but every little movement had me hissing in pleasure. Luce is still on top of me, my shaft still buried deep inside of her while I forced myself to breathe. 

"Natsu?" I look up at her sweet face desperate to make her happy in any way possible. I lose focus before she can even ask whatever question she has, my lips on her neck kissing up and down her skin. "I need more, please?" I hear her moan and I swear my shaft went rock hard again before she started to slowly lift herself up and down again. Strangling moan after moan from me, I have no idea how long we stayed there and I have no clue how many times she made me cum. What I do know was that this was not a dream and that my life mate chose me. 

When we finally got out of the tub I didn't bother trying to grab a towel, my fire was more than enough. And the way Lucy had her legs wrapped around my waste, keeping me inside as I stood and carried her to the master bedroom right next to the bathroom was amazing. Every step I took, I slid a little in and then out and back in again. When I reached the bed I knew she was close, I laid her down as gently as I could, her body preventing me from pulling away, I pushed a little inside of her listening to her moans barely noticing my own while I thrusted deep inside of her again and again. 

"Luce, I'm about to..." I hiss trying to hold it in. Somehow knowing this was going to be the last time and I really didn't want this to end anytime soon. Her light fingers pushed me over letting herself back on top again and I swear I slid further into her heat than at any point before. 

"Me too," her confession made me want to make it last even longer. "Just a little more?" She begged her fingers white clutching at the bed sheets on either side of my head, her best above me I latched onto one her moans sharing what little resolve I had left. For her moans I would go to the moon and back again, I can try to hold back a little longer. 

My hands on her hips helping her slam back down again and again her voice screaming out my name. Then I heard it, that deep growl almost purr like moan she said my name, "Natttttssssssuuuuuuu~!" White spots filling my vision as I came hard and deep inside of her, my own orgasm unraveling me at the seams.  

I don't know how long we stayed there like that, her face bliss above my own, my shaft still throbbing inside of her. If I didn't know better I would say that I was still cumming, my body trying to fill her to the brim while I laid here trying to breathe. "Luce, are you okay?" I had no idea if she managed to hear me, my voice all but mute from screaming out her name. 

"Never been better," she panted, still frozen on top of me. 

"Great, can we do that again?" I ask and I see her light up with that fire again. 

"Yes!" She moaned pulling me in for another kiss and I lost any hope of thinking for only Mavis knows how long.