Chapter 58 - Natsu

A/N Sorry for the delay. I had silly things come up but it's nothing to worry about, just time consuming. I hope you all enjoy the chapter! 💃🏻

We found a private train car that's entire purpose was to keep intimate sounds in. Why haven't we used them before now? I look at Happy briefly seeing him smile nodding in understanding. We have talked to him about us leaving in the past and Luce insisted on him reading a few of the dragon slayer books so that he would understand. So he knows that once this mission is over we are going to disappear. Wendy still doesn't know what's going on but she will probably figure it out before we take off.

Erza and Gray on the other hand were still being ignorant, they haven't even apologized and they just look guilty. They KNOW that they crossed the line but can't bring themselves to accept it. I really want to punch them both. I slammed the car door shut, locking it and setting the destination so that none of the staff would bother us until our stop, thanks to the special cabin we are in. I really need to take a deep breath and relax. If I don't it will only stress Luce out and I can't have that.

I watched as Luce went straight to the little table and started writing a letter to Gramps. I read it over her shoulder until I got bored and I started gently rubbing her shoulders and her body responded to my touches. Once she was done she held it up for me to read but it was just a short explanation on why we weren't coming home with the others and then she sealed it writing his name on the front so we could be sure it actually made it there.

Luce is already so tired from summoning four spirits after all of the energy we have already used this morning but we still have to find out if we did all of this for no reason at all still. She opened a gate for us to go to the training realm but when she reached out to try and push her hand in, it was like she hit a wall. She closed the gate and I picked her up and put her on the large bed, smiling hard enough to hurt.

"I'm pregnant!" Luce was so excited her voice just wouldn't come out and I kissed her, our smiles making it slightly awkward and really silly. We giggled and laughed and I crawled down a little just to kiss her stomach and cuddle her. We are having a baby! My kisses must have been ticklish because her laughter didn't stop. Dear Mavis, it is the most beautiful sound I have ever heard.

I slowed down and Luce and I cuddled more until our touches weren't ticklish at all and it got harder to breathe. "Luce?" I asked only for her to purr in response and I bolted upright to strip off my clothes, Luce doing the same so that when I was naked I could dive between her legs and her sweet juices filled my mouth. My tongue found anywhere at all it could reach and Luce's voice was driving me wild until I pulled away. My shaft was so hard it was standing out. I was able to push in as soon as I lined up, her intoxicating wet folds letting me in the moment I pressed forward.

Hours passed and Luce let me stay in control, going back and forth between eating her out and thrusting into her wet, hot folds, cumming as much as I want just so that I could make her scream out name, her body writhing under me, scratch marks everywhere showing where all she tried to grab to pull me closer. Everything was perfect.

*Knock*Knock*Knock*

Why did I jinx myself? I ignored whoever was at the door, preferring to eat out my beautiful queen.

*Knock*Knock*Knock*

Luce propped herself up glaring at the door and actually growled, sending my blood pumping in all the best places as I lapped up the sweet nectar between her legs. She fell back on the bed moaning out my name. Suddenly the knocking on the door turned into frantic pounding that made us both freeze for a moment.

Luce pulled me into the bed, throwing a sheet over me before casting aquarius' star dress and yanking the door open.

"What the hell?" She demanded and I could see a panicked Gray at the door.

"Lucy, there are three people trying to take hostages. Where is Natsu? They already-" he stopped when Luce summoned Sagittarius' bow and pulled back the string with arrows that looked like they were made of shadows before I heard the car door open down the hall and she released the arrows. Judging how Gray was just looking down the hall, his jaw gaping like a fish I think I can assume she nailed all three of them.

She came back inside and Gray finally turned back and he was able to see me on the bed, tangled in the sheets, his face glowing bright red as he realized what we had been doing.

"Now, leave us the hell alone," Luce smiled brightly before slamming the door shut again, releasing the Star Dress magic and showing me her beautiful body.

"Where were we?" She smirked as she made her way towards me, her body swayed with each step she took.

"You were just about to tell me exactly what I should do next," I grinned, right now I would do anything she asked just to see her smile.

"In that case lay back, I want a turn," she giggled, crawling up on the bed and the sheet she only just threw on me disappeared. It didn't take long for her to sink down on me and even less for us to enjoy it.