Chapter 49 - Lucy

A/N Remember, I'll be on Hiatus throughout the month of March. I'll see you all in April! 💃

We woke up snuggled together and I had a smile on my face. Natsu just looked so peaceful in his sleep and I adore it. When he woke up our morning started off with more than just kisses. I was on top of him moaning at all the amazing things Natsu was doing to me when I heard something squeak but when I turned I only saw the door closing. I shrugged the thought away before turning my attention back to Natsu who was smirking before he rolled us over and ravaged me.

We were in the shower when I heard a knock at the door and Natsu was showing that wicked grin again. "I want you," he moaned in my ear and I grinned back at him.

"Then why haven't you taken me yet?" I asked, I might as well enjoy the extra attention while I can. It won't be long before we will have to resist. I heard him purr out loud and when his hands touched my legs I hopped up and he pushed in, the water trailing down our bodies as our demands for more were met.

I'm not dumb, I'm well aware of what is going on. The first time in the bedroom had been Wendy, right now however it was Erza standing outside the bathroom door that we had left open. She is frozen in shock, I think anyway.

"Ahhh, Naaaaaatsssuuu!" I screamed out, panting when he decided to attack my breast. He carried me to the tub and after setting me down I pushed him over letting the water splash around him before I climbed on top of him. His moans filled the air as I bit into him and for a moment I forgot that we weren't entirely alone. That is until I heard the bedroom door close. Natsu had me screaming out my release as he filled me when I heard running in the bedroom.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I heard before the bathroom door slammed shut and what had to be seconds at most as Erza dragged Gray out of our room closing that door too.

Well that should make things interesting later. I guess.

***

We were eating with Hisui when our friends arrived, they all had red faces and wouldn't look up at our faces. Honestly, it serves them right for barging into our room like that. I turn my attention back to Hisui and our conversation.

"Sorry Hisui, we really do have to get going today. Plus we need to go through town to see if any more keys have shown up since the last time we were here. Then we have a long trip just to get there but if you happen to find any dragon slayers that we don't already know could you send them to Fairytail? The others can fill them in while they wait for us to get home." I asked her before eating a large strawberry.

For some reason I am really hungry.

"Of course! I'll keep in mind what all you told me so in case any of them come here looking for you two I can help in whatever way that I can!" She beamed at me and Natsu chuckled before wiping a bit of whipped topping from my face and licking it cutely. I could feel my face heat up as I giggled. He really can be too cute.

"Thanks Hisui, if everything goes well by the end of the mission Luce should be able to claim the title of Queen completely and not just as the heir. I have no idea how many dragon slayers we have to find before Igneel will fight me though." Natsu gave a slight groan at the end before we continued eating our breakfast. There was some more chatter but by the time we were all done eating I think all the important stuff was pretty much clear.

"Oh! Did you say you were heading towards the border? If you're taking the train then you should stop by Clovertown, it's at the base of a mountain. If memory serves, that is where past celestial summoner mages would train to get more powerful. Maybe you'll be able to find more keys there?" Hisui smiled so bright but I couldn't help wrapping her into a giant hug.