Chapter 48 - Natsu

Luce and I step onto the train and Happy lands on my shoulder while we laugh between ourselves. What they don’t know is that we bought a month-long pass for the train, reserving the cabin for anytime we need to use it. I have no idea why we didn’t do this sooner but I don’t really care. Not really, I mean it’s cheaper this way. The ticket will be worth it even if we only ride the train three times a month, which is making Luce incredibly happy.

I’m just happy that we can be by ourselves whenever we want and not worry about being interrupted. Happy went out of his way, saying that he would be staying with Wendy and Carla so yeah.

That’s kind of creepy right? Having your son wink at you, knowing that we are going to be busy and how? That is completely creepy right? Or just wrong? But I guess that as far as Exceeds go he is basically an adult now. It still doesn’t feel right though. We get comfortable and relax for a minute before Happy goes out to find out what cabin our friends are in, saying that he would be back soon.

I can’t help rolling my eyes at that but I see Luce crack a window open getting my attention. She usually leaves them closed because the wind is so loud, the train starts moving and she reaches over me and flips the lock on the door.

“I just want a little attention,” she pouts before I pull her in for a kiss. If she wants attention I am only too happy to supply it!

I tug on her pants and she lifted herself up enough for me to slip them off of her and I thank her for the meal before I dive in hearing her moans urging me on, her sweet folds providing everything that I need until I hear her gasping for air, her climax dripping into my mouth. I pulled away just enough to see the dazed look on her face only for her to kick me away and yank my pants down before she climbed onto my throbbing shaft making us both moan out before she started riding me and sending me to heaven.

***

The train was slowing down when we had finally cleaned up and left the cabin to use the restroom to clean up a little better. Why did I hate train rides before? Just why? Anymore they are just heaven, whether I’m riding on the roof, eating in the lounge or locked in the cabin. Pure heaven. No, I completely refuse to think about why I used to hate the train at least whenever I’m with Luce.

The train pulls up to the station and we get off and head straight for a nearby food stall to wait on the rest of our team. I was paying for our food when I saw Gray storming off the train, wondering what he was pissed off about?

“Daddy?” I hear from my necklace and grin.

“Yeah little buddy?” I answered, still grinning.

“Are you off the train?” He asked, he sounded relieved that I answered which just made me chuckle.

“Yeah, we are at the food stall in front of you guys. I’m starving,” I chuckled before dropping the charm and grabbing my plate while Luce slowly ate on her lemon ice cream cone.

After we sat down I waved them over and Gray was acting even more pissed than usual while Wendy was still wobbly. I don’t know if it’s my instincts or what but when Wendy gets close enough I picked her up and set her next to me before pushing some food in front of her.

“It will help, I know you don’t actually need it but trust me. It helps,” I told her before she could argue and she smiled and thanked me before eating. When I was done I threw away my trash and waited for Wendy to finish eating all lady like, the way Carla insisted that she do. Luce was sitting next to me giggling at the shocked look on Gray’s face, which he got when I actually GAVE food away. I mean I know I eat a lot but that is just rude. Erza didn’t look that surprised, so why does he?