Chapter 62 - Natsu

I never thought that I would come to love ice cream so much. The way Luce would very carefully drip so very little onto me before licking and sucking the sweet and sticky mess off blew my mind and it made it extremely difficult to do anything for her at the same time because my mind kept going blank from the pleasure. 

"Oh Natsu~," she hummed, making my body jerk at the vibrations when she didn't stop humming and she took me back in her mouth. I only barely kept myself from cumming before she released me and then when she crawled back on top of me it was a losing battle when she slid me inside of her. Her hot, wet body pulled me in while I spasmed under her until I couldn't hold back anymore and came.

"Yeeessss!" She hissed, my body still clearly under her spell. Her sweet kisses, the only thing keeping me even mildly sane, were also building up my desires all over again.

"Dear Mavis, I love you," I whispered and she giggled. I flipped us over, it's my turn to make her scream.

***

"Natsu?" Luce hummed, waking me up to find her intoxicating body next to mine.

"Yeah Luce?" I answered, forcing myself to wake up all the way.

"I need to find the key now, I can just feel it," she spoke so softly it was like she was under a spell. I know this feeling well, instincts. Her instincts are telling her to go out and look and I'll be damned if I'm the one to stop her from following them.

"Okay, let's go," I smiled, helping her up. We took a quick shower and once we were dressed we left our room, the fact it was in the middle of the night be damned. There were several people still up in the halls and dining area, so many people drinking you would think that we were back at the guild. We went out into the night to see lights everywhere, people advertising adult activities, everything from gambling and drinking to sex. Sometimes I forget that people have sex for money and not love, that people would leave their mate helpless and alone.

I turn my back and quickly follow Luce away from the shops, my blood boiling at the thought of losing her. No, I can't ever lose her!

I turned my attention back to see her looking up at the moon, her sweet honey chocolate eyes reflecting the silvery light practically made her glow and I'm reminded just how much the night sky loves her. The stars and their constellations even the moon shining its light like a spotlight on just her. Beautiful. She is like an angel of the night of maybe a goddess? Yeah, she is a goddess of the night.

I watched as she froze and a visible shiver passed through her and she quickly ran off in a different direction. I kept pace with her but the way she traveled through the night as if she were a part of it was dazzling and if it wasn't for my dragon slayer magic I would have easily lost her, a fact that both surprised and excited me. She has gotten so strong, I doubt that I'll ever be able to win in a fight against her and that only excites me more. My inner dragon roaring to be let free, to rampage and challenge my queen only to happily submit if she only says the word.

I try to shake the thoughts out of my head. What am I actually thinking? She is pregnant for crying out loud! I can't fight her! My thoughts feel so messed up, the need to protect her, hide her away from the world clashing with my desire to compete with her, for her to shine for everyone to see, to show her dominance that I've never once felt the need to do before, warring inside of me.

"Natsu, over here," Luce called out. I lost her while trying to fight the different thoughts in my head. "We need to fly straight up from here. I don't know how I know but I just do," she answered before I could ask but I just smiled and nodded. We cast our magic and flew up, my mind clearing with the fresh night air. I didn't stop rising until I saw her level off, spinning around looking for something so I did too until there was a flash of light and we both flew straight for the roof it came from. There just laying on the shingles was a celestial spirit key and when Luce picked it up I could feel the magic ebbing from it until Luce summoned the spirit.

A fairy, a little girl the size of my thumb with wings came and surprisingly the wings weren't her most bizarre feature. It was her tail.

It was just like a dragon's tail!

"I was worried you wouldn't come in time," her voice was soft like the wind but at the same time howled in my ears like a raging storm. Is this magic? Is she actually talking because how is this even possible?

"Is that why I suddenly wanted to get up in the middle of the night to look for your key?" Luce asked her, she seems to be perfectly comfortable listening to her speak but I can't help trying to cover my ears. It hurts.

She apparently noticed and looked around until she noticed her own tail and pulled it back under her dress before talking again.

"Is that better?" She asked now her voice closer to a soft bell and I sighed in relief, uncovering my ears. "Sorry, for a fairy, magic is in everything we do so when we talk it can feel like we are attacking someone if we don't hold back a little." She dipped her head in my direction and I nodded smiling, knowing better than to answer until Luce was done making the contract. I'll end up distracting all of us if I do.

The fairy introduced herself as Tatiana which surprised me enough to forget that I was still flying and I dropped until I could get my wings to catch me again. Once I was back up by them Luce was telling her about our friend who held the title of Tatiana at our guild but the little fairy was not having it.

"That is MY name! I am the queen of the fairies! Not some human!" The little fairy was only getting more and more upset until Luce explained how she got the title and how Erza was not actually the queen of the fairies.

"Then I will just have to challenge her to strip her of the title. I won't hold it against her otherwise since she didn't choose the name and it was forced on her," Titiana replied now much calmer.

"Can it wait for a while?" Luce asked her hesitantly, getting Tatiana's attention again. "I'm pregnant and we were going to leave the guild for a while to make sure our baby stays safe," she explained.

"OH!" Tatiana got all flustered and happy at the same time. "Of course! There is nothing more important than a baby! I can even wait until the child turns 5 years old but so long as you make arrangements for me to publically fight this Erza friend of yours I will happily come anytime you or your babies call!" She flew circles around Luce's waist and it didn't escape me that she said babies and not baby. Can she somehow sense that there is more than one?

"Luce? Can I borrow Loke's key?" I spoke up confusing her a bit but she handed me her keyring and I flew a little ways away so she wouldn't hear me and she could concentrate on her contact.

"Loke?"

"Yes?" He answered through his key instead of opening his gate to come here.

"There is a chance Luce is pregnant with more than one baby, I need you to make sure that we have everything that we will need when we get there or I'll have to leave on actual missions before she is ready."

"Don't worry, if it comes to that I can go on missions instead. Besides that will be a good way to keep the guild from freaking out about you two leaving, if I show up every now and again to give Master updates," I sighed in relief at his suggestion and agreed. Since I can now summon him and a few others too then Luce won't have to push herself.

"We can start once we get there. That way we have time to practice before Luce really needs me by her side," I smiled at the thought before I returned to Luce's side giving her her keys back and she added Tatiana's before putting it back on her belt clip.

So many things to do, so little time. I smiled at the thought as Tatiana closed her gate and Luce and I made our way back to our hotel, just as the sun was coming up again.