Chapter 28 - Natsu

A/N There are not any pirate scenes but I really like the fanart and it's one of the few where Natsu's tail actually matches his hair so that's why I picked it. I know it's dumb but it's true. Also I know I'm a day early again but when is that ever a problem? Lol please enjoy minna! 💃

Luce woke me up from a very detailed dream and I am still so hard. Thank Mavis Happy decided to go look for the best fish for breakfast, I didn't miss the grin he gave me when Luce wasn't looking either. He is going to be gone for a while.

"Luce," I warn her my voice came out all scratchy and deep. The next thing I know Luce was on top of me her lips on mine. I slid my hands slowly down to the edge of her silky smooth nightgown and let my fingers play with the lace against her upper thighs right next to her ass.

She yanked away from me and stripped the material off and threw it across the room. It took no time at all for my pants to follow and I didn't lay a hand on them. It looked like Luce barely touched them and they flew off me.

I bolted upright at the heat that surrounded my cock in the next moment and she pushed me back down again. Her eyes were lit with that fire again as she looked up at me before letting me pop out of her mouth making my hips try to follow her but in the end failing.

She crawled up my body and her tongue danced with mine leading and following only to lead again. My hands on her hips and I flinched at the slick wetness that was now lightly grazing me. Looks like I wasn't the only one with a wet dream...

She slid down slowly and we both released a slow but very controlled breath as she did. No I can't do this, I can't do slow. Not right now, I need to see that look in her eyes when her inner fire consumes her, her climax.

"Luce," I start to say before her tongue was in my mouth again silencing me. When she pulled away this time I was seeing stars, how did she steal all the air from me? Were we really kissing that long?

She slowly pulled herself off of me before slamming back down and like it's own kind of magic my hands were on her hips helping her ride me when she allowed, massaging her breast when she prefered or when she got close enough kisses, wheather it was her lips neck or breast didn't matter. If I could reach, it was free game and her moans and shakey breathes told me just what she liked and didn't. Not that she left much room for guessing.

I love to hear her cry out my name or yes or even curses because the pleasure on her face left no room for argument or room for anything else at all.

"Luce!" I bucked under her as she slid down unable to hold off her own climax as I held her to me, I came so hard it almost hurt to stop. When I felt her body relax I gently rolled us over before slowly and carefully thrusted into her. She arched into me and I slowly pleasured her; kissing on her as I thrusted until I slowly softened.

"Natsu if you keep this up we might have to have to have a second round," she lightly threatened and I swear it's like she can command my body because I was rock hard again.

I thrusted again letting her feel exactly what she did to me and she dug her nails into my back. I barely heard what she said not that I actually needed to considering what she was doing to me but her voice sent another spasm through me anyway.

"Again, now."

***

One very hot and steamy shower later we were both dressed and checking out of the room. Happy was eating in the dining area, he waved to us when he saw us, showing us the amazing fish they had right here at the hotel.

Luce took my hand and pulled me over and we sat in a booth and ordered breakfast. I barely noticed though. I mean I ate like usual but my attention was on Luce. The way she smiled, bit her lip or laughed at Happy's antics during breakfast. She had ordered a raspberry shake and strawberry yogurt which isn't much of a breakfast but she was also eating on a small cinnamon roll so I guess thats decent anyway.