🍂 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 13🍂

AKARI

After our lovely ramen stop we spent the night in a hotel in a small village just outside the the hidden mist village. The sun finally dawns on us as the team wakes. I woke up a bit earlier than my team wondering if this mission was going to be horribly wrong or if I was just overthinking it.

Since I've gotten my sight back I hadn't took it for granted, looking up to the sky when I get a chance. I hadn't met this Gaara before I wonder if he's going to be an asshole like his dad...

On a previous mission in the sand village Kai and I spoke to the kazekage but he had a disgusting attitude and when I think about it I was sorry for killing three of his ninjas but I take it back.

In my thoughts once more but I sensed Everton waking up for breakfast. I headed down stairs for mines. I had pancake with maple syrup and bacon. I didn't know how hungry I was. After breakfast was gonna be more travelling, so the earlier the better.

Immediately after breakfast we were ordered to get ready for our journey. We've never had Yagura on a mission with us so it's been kinda weird if I must say.

And again we took off.

"Sensei we've been walking for hours!" Keiko complain to Yagura.

For some reason she has respect enough to call him sensei. The most Kai and I call him is Yagura.

"I don't hear Kai or Akari complaining." He says coldly having no remorse for her. I'm not gonna lie we have been walking for about three hours but this is nothing new. Kai and I have been a team since we were 6 years old and this was part of our special training as kids.

We'd walking for nine hours straight and won't stop until one of us collapses. So our feet are practically numb from walking, nothing new. Keiko has never been through intense training like us so I don't blame her.

Kai walked in silence kept his composure and his head straight ahead somewhat avoiding the whining and complaining. I honestly don't give him wrong. Keiko was cool but the crying abt a walk is too much.

"Keiko shut up." Yagura says to which brought shock and silence to Keiko's face. This was perfectly normal but she always tends to get special treatment. I on the other would've been slapped silly if I didn't stop.

Even though I wanted to laugh my head off my mind kept drifting back at my mission what were we gonna do???

KAI

It was hilarious the way that Yagura shut Keiko up but, I couldn't take my eyes off of Akari. She seemed to be stressing about something and I'm sure it has to do with our upcoming mission in the leaf.

My mission was simple but to the looks of it Akari's own may be difficult for her to face. By the way she never spoke about it meant it was S-Ranked aka Top Secret. Yagura always trusted her to get the job done so she got more tougher missions. Could be because she's the captain.

Before I could step further Akari yells out her jutsu.

Third Person POV

"Waterstyle! Water Wall Jutsu!" She announces as a stream of fire come crashing towards it. The two chakra crash into each causing steam to be blown everywhere.

Team mist takes positions of defensive behind Yagura as we wait to see the face of who launched this jutsu.

Yagura stands firm as he calls out to the appearing figures. " Itachi Uchiha and Kissame huh?" He says as they are finally recognizable.

The names ring a bell in Akari's mind.

Itachi Uchiha rogue ninja of the leaf who killed his entire clan leaving one, his younger brother. She forgot his name. His skills are tremendous and detrimental to an unskilled shinobi.