🍂 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟥🍂

☁️𝒲𝒾𝓅𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈☁️
涙をぬぐう: 'Namida o nugū'

AKARI

I was officially discharged from the hospital an hour ago and there was no Yagura. I stood by the window waiting for a sign of Yagura. I thought this was really weird since he never falters on his word. The door opens behind me and I already know who it is.

"You're late." I muttered.
"Kari I'm so sorry I..." before he can continue I cut him off. "Can we just ho home please." I was more sad than angry because I haven't spent time with him in months. Besides going for dango every once in a while. Yagura looked down in disappointment.

"Come on Kari lets go." I nod before walking alongside him.

The walk was pretty silent and awkward until a boy around my age group from the village watched me and smiled.

Yagura was instantly pissed screaming at the little boy, "Beat it looser before I beat you senseless!" The little boy scurried off not wasting anytime to look back. Yagura turned around to find me sulking to the floor. "Come on Akari."

"HEY YOU MADE MY ONLY CHANCE OF A BOYFRIEND RUN AWAY!" I screeched earning an annoyed look from Yagura.

"Your 8 years old you don't need any boyfriend." That was a valid point.

"Hn" I scoffed walking ahead of him.

At this rate I will never have a boyfriend in my life.

Two days later

AKARI

"Focus Akari!" Yagura yelled at me.

"I'm focused!" I yelled back completely frustrated.

"Now make the handsigns and release the wind chakra from your mouth."

I nod following his instructions.

"Windstyle! Great Breakthrough!" I announce taking a deep breath.

I release and a heavy gush of wind bursts out from my mouth. The strong wind uprooted at least two trees in its path. "Very good Akari!" Yagura cheers. He then looks down at her as she was breathing heavily.

YAGURA

"Okay Akari go get cleaned up we will pick up tomorrow." She gets up with no argument and headed straight for the house.

Yagura shook his head as he looked at her. 'She mastered this skill in a day I can already tell she is gonna be an exceptional ninja'

I wonder how is she gonna take the news of me being the next mizukage. I'll tell her in the morning I don't wanna rile her up right now.

Akari and I always had the best relationship and I really believe she is the only thing keeping me completely sane in this God forsaken village.

She really is a powerful and outgoing little girl. She always has a smile to others but a savage on the battle field. If she trains hard enough, in the future she will definitely be able to take me down in a one on one.

Something about her is special and I just cant put my finger on it. Oh well I'll find out sooner or later. Preferably later.

I walked into the house to find Akari passed out on the sofa. She was probably just exhausted from training. I picked her up and placed in her bed.