🍂 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 5🍂

☁️𝒯𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈☁️
時間の問題: 'Jikan no mondai'

AKARI

"Akari!" Kai Shouted.

"Snap out of it, we need to get out of here immediately!" he exclaimed pulling me out of my daze.

Kai Hōzuki and I were on a mission to gather intel on the stone village. The mission was ranked S ranked because of the risks that were included. If we were caught it can start another shinobi war.

Ever since Yagura became Mizukage the village has taken a dark path and he himself has become a dark entity.

In truth, Yagura and I barely speak anymore unless we have training sessions. Well at least he held up his deal.

I've become real cold hearted in the last few years and I really do think its because of the training, the lies and the pain of it all plaguing my mind.

I've learnt that I was adopted and that part really did hurt the most.

That's my life I guess. I no longer go by the Yuki clan name it's just Akari now. What a waste.

My birthday is in 11 weeks but that isn't my focus right now.

"Kai we need to get rid of them! If they make it back to the stone there's a great chance the stone will wage war on the mist village." I stated.

"Okay boss which formation?"

Kai and I were the best team. When Yagura assigned this mission he allowed me one partner. Normally I work alone but Kai helps me focus.

Plus he's a strong ninja on the battle field.

Since this is my mission I've been assigned team captain but Kai takes this boss thing to serious.

"Formation C, and we gotta make it quick, time matters"

"Got it boss." And with that he disappeared into the trees. My role in this formation is assassination and I'm pretty good at it to.

Kai is to aid me in this battle by shielding me from attacks. We've practised a lot now it's time to test it out.

Jumping from branch to branch I can finally see the three stone ninja running on the ground below me.

Time to get their attention.

I reached into my pouch and grabbed three kunais and twirled them around my fingers.

"Show time." I whispered launching each kunai towards the stone ninjas running on the ground but as I expected each ninja  separated dodging the kunais.

They stopped facing the branch I was in holding a fighting stance.

"You know you guys  are pretty slow." I began jumping out of the tree. The ninja in the middle retorted, "You know you are pretty dumb to challenge three ninjas by yourself little girl." He stared into my eyes angrily.

I hissed,"Never, Underestimate me!"

"Windstyle! Great Wind Breakthrough!" I yell.

They attempted to counter act my jutsu. "Earth style! Mud wall!

I smirked. What they didn't know was that I myself am a earthstyle user. "Your earth style is weak for a jounin." I said to the ninja who casted the jutsu.

"Earthstyle! Pebble Barrage!" I announced.

The shock was evident on each of their faces. I guess they didn't think i was also an earth style user.