🍂 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 14🍂

氷の世界: "Kōri no sekai"
ICY WORLD❄️🌎

AKARI

Sweating, bleeding and gasping for air was the conditions my team was left in after the intense training session with Yagura. We definitely haven't trained this hard in a while and we took our light trainings for granted.

As much as the team was busy with their training I was stuck in my mind. I had been quiet devoting myself to the training session. I was never the one to speak about my problems and I was never the one to show I had any problems.

Unbeknownst to me I was giving signs left and right that something was bothering me which led Yagura to wonder about me. Think I hadn't heard him, "Little sister what is going on in that big brain," he whispered to himself.

Who would've thought that something so insignificant as a genjutsu would bother me so much. I walked away from the group to the back of our cabin in which we stayed the last couple of days, and sat, staring at the feather I retrieved the other day in my pocket.

What was Itachi trying to tell me? Was it just my fantasy of having a family or was it reality. Orochimaru did tell me I wasn't from the Yuki clan so what if that's my true family. My actual family. That would be a dream I would love to see actually come through.

Training seems to not bother me anymore, but what does are the visions I tend to see everyday. The pain in my eyes began coming back to me ever since I had that run in with the infamous Uchiha. But why?

Somehow I think everything is connected. I just can't seem to be able to connect the dots myself. I'm afraid telling Yagura about the eye pains would result in the termination of the mission at hand. I honestly didn't want to be apart of it but now that I saw that vision it kept replaying itself in my brain until I noticed that the neji guy had a leaf headband branded on his forehead. I couldn't help but noticed how similar he and I looked. We could be twins for crying out loud.

The twins theory would be inaccurate because he did look older than me. I just want the answers.

Before I can ease my mind a bit I sense someone walking my way. I immediately kicked into my sensory mode and the chakra moving my way was one that I was not familiar with.

I stood up firmly with my Kunai in hand ready for an attack to be made but as I caught a glimpse of the intruder peering down at me from a tree at least 4ft tall, he looked at me as his black cloak decorated with red clouds a exact replica to which Itachi wore swayed in the wind.

This guy looked superior even more so to Yagura. As I tried to get a glimpse of his face, all I saw was a ugly orange mask with 1 hole and what appeared to be a sharigan. His sharigan gleamed bright red into my eyes and that's when I realized how much of a mistake that was.

As his eye looked into mine my eyes burned with a fiery sensation, but as my eyes burned and pained me my vision changed. I winced at the pain not wanting to show this unknown person a sign of weakness. I dared not to scream.

My eyesight changed and now as I covered my eyes the pain stopped and the stranger spoke.

"Those eyes that you behold has your faith sealed little one, for you will see great things soon." His words were confusing to me.

He looked to me once more, made a single hand sign and said, "UNSEAL!"

As everything froze my eyes were no longer in pain. My eyesight was as clear as day even better that before. I looked by up at the tree my intruder was only to see that he was gone in a blink of an eye. He unsealed my eyes?Were my eyes sealed? Why would he do that if he's and enemy?