🍂 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 8🍂

☁️𝒲𝒽𝓎?☁️
どうして?: Dōshite?

KAI

"WHAAAATTT?!" I screeched out. What the hell is Akari thinking? "Akari you ca..." I was cut of.

"Kai I can take care of my self." She said with no emotion. "But" I was interrupted once again.

"No buts, I'll think about it." She said looking directly at Orochimaru.

"Very well." He replied. The Sannin smirked once more before turning around and leaving. "Akari what the hell was that?" I asked her. No response. "Akari." I called her again. "Aka..." I was taken aback when she flashed behind me covering my mouth.

I could now feel her soft lips on my ear. "Kai I'm not actually considering to go with that freak, now stop."She whispered into my ear. I nodded in response.

She then removed her hand from my mouth.

"I only said that so we can make It back to the mist alive." She said emphasizing on alive. "Got it." I replied.

She moved back to the front of the boat, sitting next to the captain.

Rei was awfully quiet. I wonder why? I squinted my eyes looking over at him but he was just starring at the water behind us.

He's was gazing off into wonderland.

I shouldn't fret. Akari said she's not leaving and that's all I needed to hear.

AKARI

Our journey back to the village continued. The waters were calm and the outline of the land was visible. We were at least an hour away from port city.

The captain didn't say a word the entire journey to any of us. That's pretty suspicious.

Looking back, when Orochimaru was here, this guy didn't shown any signs of fear. He was as cool as a cucumber. Now that's what got me thinking.

While the captain kept looking on I couldn't help but think about the proposal.

Maybe I might actually have go with Orochimaru. He said 6 months but what does he want with me. If it boils down to keeping my friends safe I will have to leave. I don't wanna leave. I sighed.

I paid close attention to Rei at the back end of the boat. He to was awfully quiet. Then it hit me.

"Genjutsu." I muttered out.

I walked over to Rei placing my hand on his shoulder. He didn't budge. I fused my chakra with his making a single handsign.

"Release!" I said releasing the jutsu. Rei fell over onto the hard wooden surface.

Kai looked at me.

Orochimaru must have done this right before he left. I wasn't suprised though. He isn't to be trusted.

Port City

We finally arrived to port city. It isn't our destination but I was really happy we made it here.

It is night time so we'll have to camp out somewhere and get some rest.

Kei made his way off the boat first, then he assisted me by holding my hand while I stepped off the boat. Rei had woken up while the boat docked in shock. He was rambling something about death.

I guess he still didn't know he was caught in a genjutsu.

"Where should we camp out Kai?" I asked leaving him with a confused look on his face.