Chapter 20🍂

☁️Chunin Exams ☁️

AKARI

*Recap*

I barged into a meeting with my brother alongside his team and the hokage decided to break the news to him that I was his sister. Well Neji didn't take it as well as I hoped and he asked to be excused after claiming he was an only child. Welcome to my sorry life.

*End Of Recap*

The hokage looked me in my eyes with almost what seems to be pity. Did he really pity me and my situation? O my.

I knew my life was kinda bad, but for the hokage to have pity on me, that says a lot. He then proceeded to tell me stories about my clan and how superior my clan was. He then went ahead to explain that most of my clan had been deceased except one. The last known Senju was the infamous, Tsunade Senju. I had done my research on Tsunade before, so I knew all about her amazing medical ninjitsu and the immaculate strength that she possessed. Some people even said she was the strongest Kunoichi  to date.

I would love to meet her.

"What is Tsunade's and I relation?" I asked the hokage.

He looked at me with a smile, "Well little one that is your aunt." I was shocked to say the least. My aunt. So I had a brother and aunt I never knew about.

I was smiling so hard that my face actually hurt, but what had me thinking was the interaction I had with Neji moments before. Is she going to accept me or block me out? We'll see I guess.

"So where is she lord third?" He faced the window and then replies, "I dunno, she left the village some months ago." I sighed.

"Don't be down little one, if the village needed her she would return and I have a feeling we will be needing her soon." Why would the village be needing her soon? Does he know? No at this point I strongly believe that he knows. Should I report back? No I need more.

"Could you tell me about the byakugan?" I asked.
"Yes sure but, I must ask you Akari, have you awakened the byakugan?"

"No why?" I asked.

"Because you were born of a Senju and a Hyuga there are two great abilities or kekkei genkei that can be awakened from this pair... for example the byakugan and the kekkei genkei of the first hokage, the ability to use wood release..." he pauses and turns towards the mountains.

He then continues, "The byakugan is a special dojutsu that allows its user to sense or see chakra networks in his/her opponents, It also allows its user to see very very far away making the hyuga clan great for sensory reasons, the byakugan also allows its user to have 360 vision but there is a weak spot. If you possess the byakugan you will become a target because of your eyes, there are those who will try to steal your eyes." He stops for a pull of his pipe.

He releases a puff of smoke and then continues, "Same thing goes for the wood release, Wood release is a combination of earth and water chakra but it is a trait that belongs in the senju clan you must be a senju for this kekkei genkei, Hashirama was said to have controlled tailed beasts with this power and so much more, this kekkei genkei is an extreme risk because of its weight, Orochimaru himself had gotten a hold of Hashirama's cells and experimented on kids from the village by bonding the former hokage's cells with them in hopes of gaining the wood release, except most of those kids died but one, he was the only one who had bonded successfully with the cells and uses the wood style today. So you see, once you possess these abilities you become a target for experimentation."