🍂 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟦🍂

☁️𝒮𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓈☁️
秘密: 'Himitsu'

AKARI

Training started at the break of dawn and I was still a bit tired from yesterday's training session.

This morning we worked on my taijutsu skills, sensory skills and a few wind chakra jutsus. Today was pretty eventful because I figured out I also had earth chakra in me. I'm a triple threat baby.

Yagura only has wind and water so he can't help me with the earth chakra nature. That's sad.

"Three chakra natures huh?" Yagura questioned. I nod in reply.

"It's not impossible but it's rare tho." He continues.

"I'm gonna be a legend." I tell him with sass. He chuckles at my little comment, "I bet you would be."

"Akari I have some news I should tell you, take a seat." He motioned for me to sit next to him.

"I want to be the one to tell you before someone else ruins it."

"What is it Yagu?"

"Well..." He teases. "Well what is it! spit it out idiot!" I yelled obviously anxious to know the news.

"I'm gonna be the next mizukage." he finishes.

"OMG! MY BIG BROTHER, NEXT MIZU...., CONGRATULATIONS!!" I yell pulling him into a hug.

"My brother is gonna be a mizukage." I repeat myself in complete shock. "When?" I ask.

"Next year, but that means I'm gonna be pretty busy Akari."

Oh this makes a lot of sense. That's why he was was feeling guilty.

"It's okay Yagu." I assure him.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay without me?" he asks to which I reassure him. "Yes I will be fine Yagu." I laugh gaining a hug from him.

"Okay let's finish up our training."

After our training session I decided to make meatballs. Plus Yagu loved my meatballs. I learned this special meatball recipe from my mom before she passed. When I say those meatballs are the bomb trust me they are.

Yagura left to go meet with the elders again but he should be back real soon. In the midst of everything Yagu promised to make time to help me train so I was elated to hear that.

My nightmares about those kids continued and I haven't gotten an inkling of sleep.

I've been deprived from by beauty sleeps and the bags under my eyes can testify on my behalf.

Knock Knock

The front door knocked. That's weird. Who can possibly be knocking at the door so late.

Yagura and I don't really get visitors so who can that be. As I walked to the door the knocking persisted and with my hand on the I opened the door.

I opened and a pale man, I think it was a woman stood there smiling. The gender of this person was confusing. On one hand they look like a man but on the other they carried themself like a woman.

Ughhh, confusing.

"How may I help you?" I asked the feminine man who was just smiling.

"Akari is your name correct?" He questioned.

"Correct." I stoically answered. "And you are?" I rudely tasked the person.

"I my dear am Orochimaru." He answered.