🍂 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 15🍂

それは明らかにされなければならない
It Shall Be Revealed: "Sore wa akiraka ni sa renakereba naranai"
🍂

YAGURA

The land of fire, it brings back so much memories from my travels from the mist. The travel from the hidden mist to konoha has been indeed long but for good reason. The chunin exams are in eight days but I want the team to be there early to keep watch and to get to know the village. A lot of things have been brought to my attention about Akari and maybe this journey may benefit her.

Her own teammates believe she is one of the strongest ninjas to come out from the mist. Keiko and Kai both have potential to become as great but Akari isn't even at her prime but she is feared by many. She has a lot to learn. Maybe the green leafy scenery would help her clear her mind.

Akari spoke to me about the genjutsu Itachi had casted on her. Akari's claims together with the feather in her pocket made me believe this did happen to her. Maybe she has some soul searching to do. Either way I just want her to focus on the task at hand. She has a mission to which she must see through and as a result of this I will be teaching her a jutsu if high caliber.

On this mission I'm about to go on I'm not sure if I will make it back alive or even see her again but I want to leave her with my legacy. Akari is my little sister she knows me more then everyone and I hope she can follow through with what I'm going to through at her.

I already have knowledge about her 3 different chakra natures: wind, water and earth and she only requires the first two for this jutsu and I hope she's ready, I know she is.

"Akari lets begin your training!" I call out to her which snaps her out of her daze.

She gets up and proceed to walk my direction.

Kai and Keiko have their own training time but as for right now their relaxing with Temari who is waiting for word of her brother's arrival to the leaf.

Akari follows my footsteps deep into the forestry area to where I feel we are far enough from the others and prying eyes. This jutsu means a lot to me and I'm trusting it in Akari's hands to win the chunin exams.

After 10 minutes of walking I finally decide on a spot in the forest so we could begin our session.

" I hope you aren't tired from that little walk you know. Training is now about to begin."

"Great!" She thinks to her self but decided to simply nod her head in Agreement.

I then smile knowing we might be here all day.

"You have mastered you chakra control and you quickly advance with everything I throw at you and I applaud you."  I begin my opening remarks.

"Thanks Yagura." She responded softly. Oh she thought I was finished. "But!" and I paused.

Her eyes widened a bit.

"I have a challenge for you. You have to learn an S-Class jutsu in under 2 hours." I gestured with my two fingers.

Akari froze in place and began to anime fall.

"2 HOURS?! THATS CRUELTY I CANT LEARN AN S-CLASS JUTSU IN 2 HOURS!!!! THATS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!" She deadpans.

She is such a drama Queen. "I would say it is difficult yes but impossible? Not even close to impossible." I retort. She finally catches herself and moves into grind mode. That's what she calls it not me. She simply nods.