🍂 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 12🍂

☁️𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑀𝑒☁️
私なしで: Watashi nashide

AKARI

Over the past few weeks I've been training without my vision. It's been difficult but I'm a ninja I can do anything. Yagura has helped me improve my sensory skills and I've been fighting with Kai using these skills I've learnt.

Kai has been super supportive and I appreciate everything he has done for me. Even tho I've been practicing to fight without my eyesight today is the day that I will find out for sure if I have regained my sight. I'm nervous anxious at the same time.

What if I can no longer see? What if I do see but not how I use to? What if I can't be a ninja again? So many what ifs.

I've been plagued with these thoughts since the doctor told me this is my last consultation.

As I made my way to the hospital Kai and keiko meet up with me to wish me well wishes. Even tho I still don't like the third member idea keiko has been there for me like a true sister and I love her. How can I despise her?

Opening my assigned room I am meet with a waiting Yagura and the scent of snacks. "Akari you're finally here" Yagura begins sarcastically.

"You clearly forgot I can't see my way here." I retorted back to my annoying brother. He chuckled.

"Akari, it's tremendous how you can get from point A to B without seeing that's a lot of skill." The doctor began. "But let's get down to business, let's see if your eyes still work."

As he said that my fear rolled in as this is where we will know for sure if my sight is okay.

He unwraps the bandages slowly and the anticipation eats me inside as I squint my eyes to lights in the room.

"Open your eyes Akari." He said in a soft tone.

I open my eyes and it was so bright I close my eyes. I blinked until my eyes were adjusted and my blurry vision was gone. My eyes were meet with bright pink ones starring into mines.

"Eww get away from me Yagura! You're fluorescent pink eyes are blinding me!" I yell.

"Wait! What color are the doctor's eyes?" He asked me and I looked right at his hazel brown eyes.

"Hazel brown, why?" I answered.
"You got your sight back!!!!!" Yagura exclaimed. "I noticed Yagu." I announced. He came full speed and swooped me up in one swift movement.
He squeezed the life out of me, had me choking but it's been a while since he hugged me.

KAI

Keiko and I sat outside of the hospital waiting to hear any news about Akari and her eyes. I missed seeing her beautiful pearl eyes. Keiko was pretty also but not as Akari.

My feelings enhance everytime I see her. Urghhhh! I can't be thinking about her like this, for this could ruin or friendship.

I really wouldn't want that she's my best friend.

As I gazed off  into my thoughts I heated her voice.

"Well you two look tired." She said. I spun around at the sound of her voice her bandages were off  and she just stood there smiling.

"Does this mean?" I was cut off.

"Yes Kai I can see." She beamed with excitement. " Congrats Akari." Keiko told her.
"Thank god I almost got tired of seeing the mummified version of you." I joked to which made her giggle.