🍂 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 10🍂

☁️𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝓌𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔?☁️
どうしましたか?: Dō shimashita ka? :

AKARI

After yesterday's episode I was hospitalized and my eyes were covered in bandages. It was just one of the worst days of my life. None of the doctors gave me a clear diagnosis though. It was like no one knew what was wrong with my eyes. The entire night I spent in the hospital I was worrying if i would be able to see again.

The very next day I was allowed to go home but, I had to remain with bandages over my eyes for the entire week.
What a waste.

After hours of begging, Yagura has allowed me to train with the bandages. Just because my eyes are incapable right now doesn't mean that I am.

Tomorrow, I will begin a private training session with Yagura. He will basically be teaching me how to sense the enemy and fight with no vision. Practical, because if I take off these bandages and I can't see I will have to use this skill in the future.

Until then I'm going to sleep it off.

KAI

Yesterday was pretty hectic to say the least. Hopefully there is nothing wrong with Akari or her eyes. I walked through the village on my way to the mizukage's office after he summoned me this morning.

It's probably about the Exam. I stood outside his office waiting for clearance and there she was. Keiko passed by and I hesitantly made eye contact with her and looked away at once.

Hopefully she didn't notice the awkwardness I just portrayed.

"Come in!" I heard Yagura say loud and clear. I entered the office. "Kai, as of right now, you are team captain." I nodded and he continued, "If Akari recovers with her eyesight intact, I will allow team mist to take part in the exam. Until the end of the week we won't know for sure, but, I am placing you and Keiko on a mission to test your team dynamic."

"Our team dynamic? What about when Akari gets back what will be our team dynamic then?" I questioned the young Kage. "You Underestimate my little sister, if Akari recovers at 100%  the least of your worries will be the team dynamic....... Akari is more than capable of holding her own, but are you?" He finished.

He does have a point. Akari can do things no regular shinobi can and I'm struggling to keep up. I hate to say it but he's right.

I looked at the mizukage waiting for more information. "Now your mission is pretty simple.." he was interupted by a guard, "Lord fourth! It's Akari!"

"What happened?!" He yelled running after him. Immediately I ran after them tryna keep up with his speed.

"Order a lockdown of the village Now!" He yelled. It seemed like he was panicking. I should be to.

"Yagura? What's wrong?" I asked him.

He stopped dead in his tracks.

"Orochimaru took her." He looked me dead in my eyes as I felt my heart drop. Dammit!

Keep it cool Kai.

"What do we do?" I asked in concern. He didn't respond. "Yagura I love Akari as much as you do so what do we do?!" I yelled in frustration.

Get Keiko and meet me back here in five minutes. I nodded and he ran off.

I raced through the village in search of Keiko only to find her at a flower shop at the centre of the village. "Keiko! We gotta go!"

"Why? And where?" She curiously asked.

I yanked her by her arm telling her the issue.

X
HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES.... BUT I'M BACK & IM GONNA TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE MORE CONSTANTLY...
.
AS YOU NOTICED THIS CHAPTER IS SHORTER & THIS IS BECAUSE THIS WAS WRITTEN BEFORE I LEFT ...
.
I'LL BE POSTING SOON